X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• animal quarantine rules changing

According to the Japanese Consulate in Los Angeles, later this year or in early '05 Japan will adopt new rules for bringing cats and dogs in to the country. The consulate hasn't changed their English web site yet, but the Japanese one has been revised. If you can provide a bunch of documentation (listed on the site) such as proof of rabies vaccination and fitting your pet with an ID microchip, the quarantine period is basically "up to 12 hours" instead of the current 14 days.

The plan is still being finalized, but the details should be published in English soon. There are a lot of web sites detailing these regulations, so they shouldn't be too hard to find.

Good news for pet owners bringing their animals in to Japan!

Andy

Good to know. I miss my cats, and if I were gonna move here indefinately I'd probably bring some pets along.

Comment

You miss pussy? You little prevaricator. Yes, that is correct. I accuse you of terminological inexactitudes. Your love of pussy is what got your poor suffering GF into her current predicament. Don't worry, I'm just jealous. The Ex would never allow me to pet her pussy when at her parents, even after we had the rings on. Pussy Protectionism?

Comment

nice

thanks kurogane for saying something so stupid

where would we all be without your insightful wit?

do you know what a troll is?

Comment

Originally posted by Andyfff
          thanks kurogane for saying something so stupid

where would we all be without your insightful wit?

do you know what a troll is?
          I know you are, but what am I?
          And yes, I do know what a troll is. It is someone who writes in off topic. Sort of like you just did, you braindead little F%wit.

Comment

Working...
          X