Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

My bags are packed - but ive nowhere to go!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bags are packed - but ive nowhere to go!

Just stumbled across this forum today - mighty glad that I did! Seems theres answers from experience on every subject! Coulnt seem to find anyone asking about 'WHERE' in japan???? Im all set to leave in mid november from Australia - but am still Sooooooo confussed as to where I should end up living and working! I'll be stayin in yokohama for bout one week - then will head off in serch for some work. Im not too keen on the hugeness of tokyo - so was thinkin more about kobe. Im a sunshine coast girl - and NEED the coastal life! Any suggestions?

Not to sure about the coast in the Kobe area, but much of Japan's coastline would not even begin to compare to a beach back in your home so don't get your hopes up too high...

Comment

Kobe was great to me. All that chocolate.

I also loved Hokkaido (even though job-wise you'd do better knowing Russian there )

Kyoto was next on the enjoyable-ness list. Spent a lot of super good time there.

Tokyo's not bad at all. It's huge, but every area felt like a separate village to me.

Osaka was probably least enjoyable of all. Good for occasional visit, but a bit messy.

Comment

Working...
      X