X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need advice

<HTML>I'm moving to Okayama in August, my rent will be free, my utilities paid, how much in other expenses should I expect to pay? What kind of stuff should I bring. I also rap is there any recording studios in Okayama, is there any clubs where they'll let me perform. If any of ya'all got any useful info for me or your from Okayama and you wanna just talk or hang out e-mail me at thievzguild@hotmail.com.</HTML>

Hey bro, if you're still in Japan I like to rap, too. Let's get together and work out some rhymes.

Comment

Have visited Okayama a couple of times.
      Doesn't seem like too bad a place, and wouldn't take you long to get to Hiroshima, Kobe or Osaka, or a ton of other destinations.

Comment

There are a couple of clubs in Okayama that might be of interest to you. You can find one by exiting the station (main entrance), cr9ossing th eroad, turning right and carrying on for about 150 metres or so. I forgt it's name but it's located one floor below ground and there are often kids hanging around outside on a wekend night. The music's ok and the crowd interesting and friendly. Or ask any of the street musicians or hip-hop dancers for news of clubs.

Comment

Working...
        X