X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Doggie

Hi, I'm moving to Osaka in a month and I can't find an apartment which will accept my small dog (25lbs). Any help is appreciated. Do people sneak dogs in apts for a short-period, while they search for a pet-friendly one? I feel helpless and my dog is coming!

Re: My Doggie

Hi Justin, My name is Chitta,
    I am having the same problem, i have an even smaller doggie,5 lbs. Yorkie, ..if i find any info i will certianly post it ASAP..good luck ..let me know if you find any thing.
    Peace..

Comment

Ok, my doggie is an about 70lbs goldern retriever. Difficult to sneak him into anything, mainly when he barks.

Bump day today, wasn't it?

Comment

Cute dog!!!

What happens to all these people? It's like reading a collection of short stories with the final page missing!

By the way, can/do you ever buy cute clotes for your retreiver? A friend of mine has one and can't find big dog outfits anywhere.

Ta.

Comment

Yeah, lots and lots of 1 post posters with questions and no answers and no follow ups.

No, my doggie runs as he is, no cute outfits. He is such a cutie himself, doesn't need any enhancements.

Comment

Working...
          X