X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans in Japan

Someone please tell me what the attraction is to the Americans coming to Japan??

What an odd question - as if every American has/had the same reason(s) for coming here.

I suggest you rephrase your question (should that be possible) and try again. Give it a go...I doubt you'll have any success with it as it is...except to get comments such as this...however, Person has - on very rare occasions - been known to be wrong so...let's see

Comment

It's even simpler than that...they come here so they can practice their famous line...

"It's Ok... I'm American"

Comment

Pretty cold Kura. I personally came here to se my brother and to try my hand at teaching english. But I would assume most people come here for Tokyo, sightseeing, and the bars in Roppongi.

Comment

Just joking...you know I like to stir people on this website and it seems to be working lately. Alot of people seem to be cranky with me today. Maybe I'll start being serious for a while.

Comment

I wasn't saying you weren't being fun. So don't stop cause you are the only reason I check these durned forums.

Comment

ok, so when are you going to post a photo?

Comment

ofcarse. I just need to get ahold of my brother's camera and I had Eikaiwa today so i haven't seen him yet. But don't you worry it will be done.

Comment

Be very very afraid

You realise that's actually a photo of her, not just an avatar? The scalpel can do wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by kurogane
                    You realise that's actually a photo of her, not just an avatar? The scalpel can do wonders.
                    Kuro my real image is quite the opposite of my avatar, please refer to the other thread (Gaijin Women ...Tsk Tsk Tsk), if you want to feed your crush with some substance. Although I'd love to have melons like Momo (my avatar's nickname)

Comment

I got that.......

Your nickname is Momo mune musume??? I am in heaven

BTW, your picture on the other thread is lovely. Nice hair. Everything else, too, of course. My avatar, unfortunately, is a really good likeness of me. But at least I get points in the Cuuuuteeee department

Comment

You must have big nostrils if your nose resembles your avatar. That's cool...you know what they say about men with big noses....hmmmm

Comment

And you?

Originally posted by Henry
                          Someone please tell me what the attraction is to the Americans coming to Japan??
                          We've come to find the WMD...no, to liberate the Japanese from tyranny...(or is it because of Japan's vast natural resources?) Something like that...And as usual the Commonwealth is right here with us.

Such an obtuse question deserves no real answer, but I will humor you, Henry, and ask that in return you kindly disclose where you happen to have been born and your own reasons for coming to Japan. Fair enough?

Now why did I come here again? Was it to reap monetary benefit from unwitting Japanese English learners? Or to drink myself silly on the weekends with other foreignors? To scatter my seed in exotic flesh then go back home and tell my envious buddies what it's like? No..uhm... Oh I remember, it's because I wanted to enjoy Japan with *my Japanese wife and daughter*.

Is that OK with you?

Geez...

A@@hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry
                            3 words, `heated toilet seats` - as befits their `statistically on average` larger posteriers

Comment

While the heated toilet seats are nice, they don't befit us as well as the double-wide models available back home.

Comment

Working...
                              X