X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jobs in nagoya???

are there any jobs in nagoya, teaching or whatever?
    ive heard its pretty good but wondered if anyone else has worked there.
    cheers

Re: jobs in nagoya???

Hi there,

I worked NEAR nAGOYA FOR A YEAR AND A HALF, IN tOYOTA CITY. iTS A NICE CITY.
    lOTS OF JOBS- NOVA, GEOS, ECC ALL THERE PLUS THE SMALLER SCHOOLS. I HAD A GREAT TIME THOUGH LOOKING BACK I WOULD OF PREFEERED LIVING NEAR OSAKA, KOBE, KYOTO...EVEN MORE TO SEE AND EXPERIENCE. BUT NAGOYA IS A COOL CIRT, VERY HOT AND HUMID IN THE SUMMER.
    IF U WANT ME OR INFO DROP ME A LINE
    SI

Comment

Sir:?

My husband works there in Japan but he's contract will be finish this June. Is it possible he can applied and land for a job there in nagoya. Thanks for the help. He likes to live there in japan and stay for good and get a job there

Comment

Concepcion, puede Pinoy? Walang trabaho di ba! But without knowing his job, what he does, what he would like to do, what his skills and qualifications are, how good his Japanese is; no-one here can help. And not so easy for Pinoy here, maraming tago-ng-tago! Ingat ka po!
        th

Comment

college student

I will begin formal schooling at Nagoya University next spring and I will be living in either Toyota City. Are there any places that will hire a student for part-time work there?

Comment

Working...
          X