Announcement Module
No announcement yet.

3 months or more....?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3 months or more....?

    I was living in Japan last year, and am planning on going back for summer vacation this next year. I know the tourist visa will be 3 months, and my question is what I should do if I plan to stay slightly longer then 3 months?probably 4 months max.) I know a lot of people just head over to Korea then come back in. Im also wondering if I do leave the country for a short bit and then come back in, will this cause problems or will I have any difficulty or get asked a lot of questions?

  • #2
    Re: 3 months or more....?

    You can always ask for an extension. It is up to the whims of immigration if they comply with the reasons you give for it. Be prepared to show you have sufficient cash to support yourself during that time.