Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arriving to Japan

New to Japan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well .. another gaijin coming to Japan..!! so, what's new ?
    we have decided my wife & I to move to Japan with our two daughters....my wife is originally from Nagoya one of my daughter can get a full scholarship from either the French Lycee in Tokyo or the American school (NIS) in Nagoya, which for us is a hard decision to take.
    i guess it will depend on where i'll get a job first. NOw the catch is ..."i don't speak well Japanese " yet ...! duh !!
    i do however have a pretty solid rirekishiyo with over 17 years as managing and training in some of the most popular and trendy restaurants in Los Angeles and Paris. I speak fluent English, French and can hold a conversation in Spanish without much difficulty. I'm learning conversational Japanese as fast as i can.
    Anyway ... i could use some tips from optimistic people ... for i need to decide pretty quickly my whereabouts in Japan ....we should be arriving by the 17th of February 2005 !!
    Any hints would truly help me, although i'm sure you fine people have other things to do than to help yet another white man coming to Japan !

Thank you in advance !
Working...
X