X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job.

hello, i m graduated from university. I can speak very well English French Japanese and Italia. I m italian native from Rome. I worked 1 years as store manager in a big restaurant in Japan and i worked as part time italian teacher and italian private lessons. I have Toeic License too.
    In Italy i got computer international License and i know very well internet,windows 98 2000 Xp and office,word excel, Htlm ,photoshop.
    i like very much work with a computer. I use computer every day 5hours.
    i m looking for any kind of work any salary...part time ,single or full time..
    i would like to traslate any documents text books and so on...from italian to english and viceversa or in japanese viceversa....any kind of salary its ok to traslate any kind of documents juts i want to save more money because i want to go in australia...i m living in japan since 3 years and i have baby and spouse Visa 3 years.....please help me for any kind of work with computer internet at house.

Thank you so much.

cheers.

Rino

Re: Job.

If your Japanese is as bad as your English, you are never going to find a job translating.

Comment

Re: Job.

Yet another Italian, 3 years in japan with a baby - or are gabriel, lino, rino and the others all really the same guy?

Comment

Working...
      X