Announcement Module
No announcement yet.


Top Module

going to Japan and wanted to stay

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • going to Japan and wanted to stay

    Hi I'm 25 years old...
    I have been going out with a Japanese girl in Whistler for about a year and a half, she went back to KOBE, last july, and I going to meet her in November...
    I want to stay ther but I don't know how to start...
    I'm a Bartender, and I speak english and french very well....

    Please help me out


  • #2
    Re: going to Japan and wanted to stay

    What do you want to do in Kobe?
    Teach English or French?

    Are you Canadian or American? Got a degree or not?

    Any idea what HER feelings are?


    • #3
      Re: going to Japan and wanted to stay

      Well, Im guessing you're Canadian if you live in Whistler. If so, you can go to Japan on a working holiday visa. There is a lot of paper work, and you must have $2500 CND in Travellers cheques, plus a round trip ticket. Do a search online, and you can find the website for this. A working holiday only lasts for 6 months, and can be renewed for an extra 6. Year limit in total. And you must be between 18-30 for this. You may not be able to bartend on this visa though.

      If you have a degree, you can apply for a working visa.

      But, you should find out what your girlfriends feelings are about you coming, if you havent already. If y'all end up getting married, you can get a spousal visa.