X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obihiro Hokkaido

Hello people! Anyone on this forum living in Hokkaido at all? Thoughts / opinions? I have the opportunity to move to Obihiro city next summer on a spouse visa and I'm wondering what people think of it plus the work situation there. Any and all comments most welcome!

Re: Obihiro Hokkaido

Stay away from a place called Alpha Academy (or some such similar name). Other than that, there isn't a lot of teaching work there, so you will have to hustle to find it. On a spouse visa, you may find that teaching private lessons will be better, but they take a while to build up.

BTW, I'm in Sapporo.

Comment

Glenski, as per my per email - thanks for responding to my post! Any info. is much appreciated! Thanks!

Comment

? i study japanese at alpha school in osaka, what is wrong with it? i'm highly interested to know... is the obihiro city Alpha different? what you mean??? thanks by advance.

Comment

I don't know if they are the same outfit, but I suspect they are. The one in Obihiro is run by a very shady character, from the reports that I have heard.

Comment

Working...
          X