X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% off ad

I was looking at the 50% off ad for the Miraflores restaurant, and I noticed that you must present the coupon BEFORE you order--why? I often see this in Japan. Me thinks you don't get what you would normally get w/o the coupon. It should make no difference whether or not you present the coupon at paying the bill time IF it is truly--and honestly--a 50% off deal. I'll stay away from that restaurant-- I'll "mira" the flowers somewhere else.

Originally posted by Hijinx
    I was looking at the 50% off ad for the Miraflores restaurant, and I noticed that you must present the coupon BEFORE you order--why? I often see this in Japan. Me thinks you don't get what you would normally get w/o the coupon. It should make no difference whether or not you present the coupon at paying the bill time IF it is truly--and honestly--a 50% off deal. I'll stay away from that restaurant-- I'll "mira" the flowers somewhere else.
    Based on their 3,000 yen set menu, here's what methinks you get:

Papa Ala Hvanoaina or Chicharron de Camarones
    Andes potato topped with special sauce or Peruvian prawn tempura

Ensalada Verde
    Garden salad

Sopa Del Dia
    Soup of the day

Aji De Gallina or Pollo Ala Grillet
    Cheesy chicken soup or chicken in bbq sauce

Homemade Cake
    Coffee or Tea

And you're getting that for a buck-fifty. Sounds like a decent deal to me, but of course they probably water down the BBQ sauce, serve you leftover soup, and pawn off last week's lettuce on ya, f*ckin' c*nts! I wouldn't eat that pap if they were givin' it away in the middle of a famine.

Man oh man you've got me riled up now! What's say the two of us paranoid bargain hunters hurl old toasters, microwaves, frying pans etc. (symbolic weapons of the food terrorist) through their window? And later I'll take you to an eatery where you can mail in the coupon up to three months after ordering no questions asked.

Comment

Hmmm

I'll pass: your night on the town sounded so "done before." I'm looking for something new and exciting.

Comment

Working...
      X