Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Module
Collapse

PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOANALYSIS REPORT: Mr. ‘Westsan’.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOANALYSIS REPORT: Mr. ‘Westsan’.

As many of you know, an individual by the name of ‘Westsan’ has been making great use of the GaijinPot forum.

‘Westsan’ has managed to express his feelings and opinions in a way that has aggravated many, inspired others and no doubt led many more to sincerely question their own beliefs and attitudes to the many things that face them in their day-to-day lives in Japan.

As professional Psychologists based in New York, U.S.A., my colleagues and I have been carefully monitoring the GaijinPot website in an attempt to analyze Mr. ‘Westsan’’s most interesting behavioral patterns in an attempt to categorize him into one of the 5 main personality segments, or ‘personality types’, if you wish.

We must admit at this point that we failed.

‘Westsan’s personality is indeed unique, in every sense of the word.

MY COLLEAGUES AND MY PRELIMINARY FINDINGS ARE AS FOLLOWS.

We are strongly of the belief that ‘Westsan’ is a tall (approx. 180cm or more) Caucasian of American descent.
    We believe he is an only child who had a bad relationship with a family pet when he was younger. Our findings suggest that ‘Westsan’ has light colored hair, wears a baseball cap sideways (vulgar) and became a teenager very near to the time when Madonna released her ‘Like A Virgin’ single – although our research suggests that at that time, ‘Westsan’s understanding of ‘virgin’ was: FRESH SNOW.

Our findings also suggest that although ‘Westsan’ often refers to himself as the ‘Roppongi Hillbilly’, he is actually a shy man at heart who is not quite clear why he went to Japan.

Or why he is not getting many dates.

The Draft Summary of our report clearly states that ‘Westsan’ is a ‘complete nutcase’, ‘verging on psychotic’, and ‘probably vigorously shakes beer cans before giving them to his ‘mates’’.

The closing paragraph of our research (written by our Executive Research Director) says the following:

“ROCK ON WESTSAN! Hoooo hoooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!”

and

"Keep those posts coming Westy - we love 'em!"

Our Research Team would greatly appreciate receiving your comments on this thread regarding your perceptions about ‘Westsan’.

Thank you in advance.

Chic(x)anty Buxhorksteimershank IV
    Research Associate

Re: PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOANALYSIS REPORT: Mr. ‘Westsan’.

Let me give you a hint.

I supplant my sexual angst by posting.
    Because I so dearly love my family, myself, and the USA.

Comment

wank,wank,wank.

Comment

I think someone who would spend that much time writing such a moronic post about a total stranger on a message board would make a much more interesting psychoanalytical case study.

Comment

Re: PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOANALYSIS REPORT: Mr. ‘SOSO’.

GET ON THE F____IN' COUCH, SALSA.

Comment

Working...
          X