Groceries Home Delivery Tokyo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groceries Home Delivery Tokyo

Anyone have any suggestions for getting groceries delivered to your home in Tokyo? I know that there are some high-priced supermarkets that do this from Central Tokyo, but all their goods seem to be 3 or 4 times the normal price... and that there are companies like the meat guy, which are also overpriced... and the coop monthly sign-up on paper thing seems awkward. Can I just sign on online for something, select the food items I want online, for a reasonable price, and then have them delivered? Has anyone tried this new Radish Boya thing?

Originally posted by japan_marzipan View Post
    Anyone have any suggestions for getting groceries delivered to your home in Tokyo? I know that there are some high-priced supermarkets that do this from Central Tokyo, but all their goods seem to be 3 or 4 times the normal price... and that there are companies like the meat guy, which are also overpriced... and the coop monthly sign-up on paper thing seems awkward. Can I just sign on online for something, select the food items I want online, for a reasonable price, and then have them delivered? Has anyone tried this new Radish Boya thing?
    Here are a couple that do exactly what you're looking for...

www.oisix.com

www.pal-system.co.jp/

Comment

Working...
    X