Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse

Arsenal Japan Community In Tokyo (football)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal Japan Community In Tokyo (football)

Does anyone know where to find them?

I'll be moving to Tokyo this April, and would like to join them
    I found out some info from their official website which indicate the contact person info, and have emailed her. However, up till now there has been no reply

Do you have any suggestion regarding this problem?
    I really need to join because of the preseason match I'd like to attend

thanks

If you have no luck with emails, go to this place...

[url]
    Last edited by french blue dog; 2012-03-17, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Thanks a lot
      hope i could get some clue after visiting that place

Comment

Originally posted by samuro View Post

Do you have any suggestion regarding this problem?

thanks

There is an easy solution... wake up a bit.

I used to be an Arsenal fan for a long time, but I find it impossible to follow a club that lets go of Fabregas and Nasri, and does not replace them. Good, english football is down the drain anyway, all you need to do, is watch the european competitions (if you can stomach that). Now Arsenal is buying a retard like Podoloski? All they need to do after that, is sell van Persie and it is straight down to the second division...

Comment

Originally posted by hennagaijin View Post
          If you have no luck with emails, go to this place...

[url]
          The link the "moderator" deleted was for Legends Sports Bar in Tokyo
          Legends show most big football games and you are bound to find Arsenal supporters there.

If you want the URL for it you will have to Google it.

It is a pity that one of the very small number of useful posts on this forum gets messed with by a volunteer hall monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by John Grey View Post
            There is an easy solution... wake up a bit.

I used to be an Arsenal fan for a long time, but I find it impossible to follow a club that lets go of Fabregas and Nasri, and does not replace them. Good, english football is down the drain anyway, all you need to do, is watch the european competitions (if you can stomach that). Now Arsenal is buying a retard like Podoloski? All they need to do after that, is sell van Persie and it is straight down to the second division...
            even clubs like brighton&hove albion have their own loyal supporter
            of course i'm not blaming you for what you did, because they're really crazy for a big club whose income is among the top 5 in the world
            perhaps i won't stand it anymore if RVP's leaving and there's no decent replacement
            but at least for now, i'm still cheering for them

@hennagaijin
            thanks

Comment

Originally posted by samuro View Post
              even clubs like brighton&hove albion have their own loyal supporter
              of course i'm not blaming you for what you did, because they're really crazy for a big club whose income is among the top 5 in the world
              perhaps i won't stand it anymore if RVP's leaving and there's no decent replacement
              but at least for now, i'm still cheering for them

@hennagaijin
              thanks
              live-Arsenal, Check out SopCast...

Comment

hi everyone,

I am going to watch the match between Urawa Red vs Arsenal on july 26th at Omiya stadium. However this is the first time to enjoy the football match in Japan ( I am a Vietnamess).
                Because I am arsenal's fan, can I wear the arsenal uniform. is it safe?

Comment

Originally posted by dungr9 View Post
                  hi everyone,

I am going to watch the match between Urawa Red vs Arsenal on july 26th at Omiya stadium. However this is the first time to enjoy the football match in Japan ( I am a Vietnamess).
                  Because I am arsenal's fan, can I wear the arsenal uniform. is it safe?
                  Urawa Reds will have their own red strip on home ground , Arsenal will have their "away" strip . Stop by my "Dog Eat Dog" stall inside the grounds for a bite.

Comment

Originally posted by AW1 View Post
                    Urawa Reds will have their own red strip on home ground , Arsenal will have their "away" strip . Stop by my "Dog Eat Dog" stall inside the grounds for a bite.
                    hix, in the fact my Japanese friend bought ticket for me. I am not sure that is "away" or "home" strip. anw thank you for your reply. I will prepare two shirts )

Comment

Working...
                    X