X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• importing anabolics into japan

I have read on several different forums that it is legal to bring anabolic steroids into japan.. Has anyone on here actually ordered anything online and had it delivered to them? I just moved to Japan and i dont wanna spend the rest of my year training naturally.. Does anyone have an idea on the best way to get ahold of anything?

Originally posted by realgains View Post
    I have read on several different forums that it is legal to bring anabolic steroids into japan.. Has anyone on here actually ordered anything online and had it delivered to them? I just moved to Japan and i dont wanna spend the rest of my year training naturally.. Does anyone have an idea on the best way to get ahold of anything?
    Not me personally but you want to check they don't contain any banned substances. Even things like asthma inhalers can be banned as they contain prohibited substances in Japan.

Comment

Also if your just some douche who wants to preach about the horrors of steroids or say your two cents about how steroids are for pussys.... please dont bother posting..

Comment

Originally posted by realgains View Post
        Also if your just some douche who wants to preach about the horrors of steroids or say your two cents about how steroids are for pussys.... please dont bother posting..
        You should contact theadamie as hes a fitness junkie also and he contacted me about legality of certain steroids in Japan. Could provide him with no clear answer though.

Comment

I may be able to help.
          Future ref, don't post here bruh.
          Inbox me

Comment

certain substances are banned as KB posted....aside from those you can import 1-month amounts of prescription medicines without a prescription. Any more than 1-month per box is strictly illegal though.

Comment

Working...
            X