Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Module
Collapse

Do not go to Bubba Gump in USJ unless you want pay the same for smaller portions.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not go to Bubba Gump in USJ unless you want pay the same for smaller portions.

I just went to Bubba Gump Shrimp at USJ City Walk and was looking forward to a great and filling meal. The food itself was great. However, the portion sizes were about a 1/3 of what I had last year and years past. You might ask why I went in and ate there anyway, right? Well, I was looking forward to Bubba Gump and haven't been there in a year. I usually go there to reward myself after big accomplishments. Though the food was good, not sure if I would go back, unless they bring the portions back from previous years or drop their prices.

Originally posted by Manuel View Post
    I just went to Bubba Gump Shrimp at USJ City Walk and was looking forward to a great and filling meal. The food itself was great. However, the portion sizes were about a 1/3 of what I had last year and years past. You might ask why I went in and ate there anyway, right? .

Only if I was really, really bored and had nothing more meaningful to do....

Comment

Which reminds me,
      what's the Japanese version of Yelp?

P.s. Bubba Gump sucks donkey ballz in ANY part of the world.

Comment

I just went to Bubba Gump Shrimp at USJ City Walk and was looking forward to a great and filling meal. The food itself was great. However, the portion sizes were about a 1/3 of what I had last year and years past. You might ask why I went in and ate there anyway, right? Well, I was looking forward to Bubba Gump and haven't been there in a year. I usually go there to reward myself after big accomplishments. Though the food was good, not sure if I would go back, unless they bring the portions back from previous years or drop their prices.
        Or...you could just think that's one reason why Japan has relatively healthy citizens and America has an obesity problem. I'd go with the 1/3 of what you had last year route...

Comment

Go right ahead and pay the higher prices for less.

Originally posted by HarryHurry View Post
          Or...you could just think that's one reason why Japan has relatively healthy citizens and America has an obesity problem. I'd go with the 1/3 of what you had last year route...
          If you want to get taken up the shorts, that's your business!

Comment

If you want to get taken up the shorts, that's your business!
            Being grossly huge and disgustingly fat due to American-sized OTT food and drink portions?

I'd rather get taken up the shorts and keep my health.

Comment

Working...
            X