X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NTT guy at my door

Had what I'm assuming to be a sales guy come to my door and asked if I was using NTT. He first guessed everything I was with and then said "ok, no problem". Not sure what to make of this? Sales guy or should this be taken as a bad omen? Guy was wearing the whole jacket getup and had a clipboard with him. I don't know if NTT does door to door sales so just curious... thanks

Originally posted by Joe Textpack View Post
    Had what I'm assuming to be a sales guy come to my door and asked if I was using NTT. He first guessed everything I was with and then said "ok, no problem". Not sure what to make of this? Sales guy or should this be taken as a bad omen? Guy was wearing the whole jacket getup and had a clipboard with him. I don't know if NTT does door to door sales so just curious... thanks
    It could be that NTT is planning some local physical cabling work. If so – you should have already received a notice. I have never heard of NTT doing a sales/marketing door knock. Are you sure it wasnft NHK?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Textpack View Post
      Guy was wearing the whole jacket getup and had a clipboard with him. I don't know if NTT does door to door sales so just curious... thanks
      Could be wanting to know if you want to change Internet Service providers. NTT runs Hikari Fletz.

Comment

Working...
      X