X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone bought from Nipponimports.com?

I want to buy a Sharp PW-AT790 japanese dictionary, and it seems it's the only shop I can buy it a very low price around 350 dollar + shipping
    But I have a little doubt whether is is a legal shop, not a fake. I didnt find any review of the shop at google, so I would feel relief if somebody could tell me good news.
    Or a different shop around that price you are familiar with.
    Thank you!

http://www.nipponimports.com/proddet...PW-AT790&cat=8

Don't buy from them. It isn't encrypted in checkout where you enter in information. Major red flag. I find the materials I am going to buy then choose merchants like Amazon I can trust. I'm not an amateur either. I own paid for websites and understand good practice. That/Those person/s obviously don't care about their customer confidence or safety. Search for it elsewhere. Make sure whenever you purchase something online that checkout is encrypted. BBB (Better Business Bureau) is a positive sign too. Just make sure you verify it since that graphic could be a fake. etc. Good luck!

Comment

If you're going to spend that kind of money, why not get a smartphone? There are plenty of dictionary and translation options there.

Comment

Working...
      X