Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan class in Tokyo for busy people...

Hello,

I have been working in Japan for 2 years now, learning when I can on my own but I start to be stuck and really feel the need for some lessons
    Problem is I have only early morning (before 9) or week-ends available (and possibly some nights if reorganised well...)

Do anybody know good classes either for Business class or JLPT preparation out of business hours?
    I am not looking for receiving links to class you did not attend, I can use Google.
    I am more looking for real feedback from people attending one of those schools to pick-up the best

Originally posted by Larek View Post
    Hello,

I have been working in Japan for 2 years now, learning when I can on my own but I start to be stuck and really feel the need for some lessons
    Problem is I have only early morning (before 9) or week-ends available (and possibly some nights if reorganised well...)

Do anybody know good classes either for Business class or JLPT preparation out of business hours?
    I am not looking for receiving links to class you did not attend, I can use Google.
    I am more looking for real feedback from people attending one of those schools to pick-up the best
    What you gotta do, is find a private teacher who can teach you when you have the time!

Comment

Working...
    X