Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep in touch!!!!

Hallo everybody!!!!

I am really interested in Japan and in less than 1 year I would like to come there to work. It interests me the Tokyo area. I have been 3 times to Tokyo and for this reason I would like to keep in touch with somebody who wants to start a friendship so that when I will come to Tokyo we can meet as well. Next month I will start Japanese lessons because I want at least speak a little bit of Japanese before moving there. I am Swiss-Italian boy and it would make me happy if you are interested of sharing a good friendship so that in the near future we can even meet eachother.

You can even give tips on how to behave in Japan and how to manage with the different culture and way of thinking.

I thank you for your attention !

Re: Keep in touch!!!!

Hey! I am not in Tokyo yet, but I too hope to be there in less than a year, and the idea of knowing someone, anyone, when i go out there sounds great! I am an American who just graduated from college and am hoping to dance in Japan as that is what my degree is in. I am just starting to really work on moving and I am so overwhelmed by everything you have to take care of- especially the cost!! I too have just started learning Japanese, which is a challenge, but i am also finding it to be a very interesting language. Please reply and tell me about yourself and maybe we can work out a correspondence!
    -Jill

Comment

Working...
    X