X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with the Lingo....

Imagine I found myself working with(yes...at the same company) someone I was attracted to and we ended up having a wonderful, romantic, intimate relationship. I find myself to be more attracted to her with each passing day. We are both in positions of authority at our company so we don't want anyone else to know.(naturally) A couple of days ago I got this email from her, '立場をわきまえて 仲良くしましょうね. これからもよろしくね' Can anyone help me by telling me if this is a, 'It's been nice, but ____ off.' message. Or is it a, 'Let's keep it up but be careful' message. I fear it's a very polite ____ off message but I'm not really sure.

Thanks for your help,
    James

Re: Help me with the Lingo....

Translated into english it says.."Your _____ is much too small, please see a doctor!"

Comment

You guessed right, as far as I can read into it. She's saying very nicely, "Let's just be good friends from now on!

I guess mixing business with pleasure must be difficult.
      And an example of the difficulties of cross-cultural relationships.

TH

Anyone interpret it differently?

Comment

It says, "oh I forgot to tell you, I have AIDS and you made me pregnet."

Comment

Wrong! she said you slipped it into the wrong hole last night and gave her hemmerhoids!

Thats why your PP was choco brown after dude!

Comment

Thanks TH. As you might have noticed, it's hard to get a serious answer on this board. A lot of scholars on-line! I appreciate your help.
            James

Comment

Working...
            X