X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal ads on the web from Japanese girls that like black

I have just finished a degree in Japanese (my interest in Japan is not whimsical) and will be back to live in Japan soon; Fukuoka most likely. One day I would really love to get married to a Japanese girl. Would someone out there tell me if there are any sites on the net dedicated to Japanese girls looking for black men. Or maybe you can tell me the best site for Japanese girls looking for romance.

I am also looking for employment as a English language teacher. I taught at Kitakyushu, YMCA for almost a year. Is there any one out there that could supply me with the addresses of local Japanese government authorities (not JET) that are looking to fill teaching positions.

Just discovered this site today. Love it love it love it!

Re: Personal ads on the web from Japanese girls that like bl

This is a link to a site about Blacks in Japan.
    It may not have heaps of girls looking for contact but it is a good source
    of information about Japan related issues, aimed at Brothers.

http://www.blacktokyo.com/

Good luck

Comment

Comment

Very few Japanese farmers visit this site. It is for foreigners in Japan.
        Better take your mail-order business elsewhere.

Comment

man, these responses are just freaky! Look, just go to the japanzine or Tokyoclassified site... there they have online and print classifieds. It'll be easy to pick up a chick... but she maybe skanky or not, and she'll probably be in Tokyo if she really into black men (lots of hip hop ganguros there.) You might get a nice girl too, but I don't know. For jobs just do a search for TESL/TEFL, or teaching Eng., etc. There's plenty of those sites. The market kind of sucks now except for Osaka and Tokyo. Any school will hire you if you've got what they want (documents,) doesn't matter if you're black or not.

Comment

send me photo's. girls that's coming to new york to visit.
            about anything that japaniess girls looking for a black guy.
            or any love chat. romance.sex. etc.

Comment

Yes, you are entitled to your own opinion about the message that I posted - in good faith might I add. Whatever the case may be you have no justification for being so rude.

I was tempted to descend to your level and send an equally rude message to you; afterall you do know how easy it is to do this. Don`t you?

People like you I find pretty amazing. You just go ahead and post these messages giving advice as if it is a foregone conclusion that you are beyond reproach.

When you do this it is as if you are saying ,"I am the fount of wisdom."

You are not.

If my memory serves me right I have read some useful/informative messages from you on the message board. However you must try not to get carried away.

Going back to my message........When you really study what is happening in the world of dating/marriage, you will find that my message is as unsavoury/unrealistic as your response insinuated.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

Comment

The message I posted just now was in response to the one posted by "TH.../yokohama" on
                11.09.02 (Farmers.../Mail order brides...)

Comment

Kokujin - there appear to have been some deletions of this thread. It is over 6 months old. The message you are concerned with was not addressed to you, but to the poster [ranjan soysa] looking to offer Sri Lankan women as brides for Japanese farmers which appeared on a number of forums. If you study the content, it is obviously not aimed at you. Apologies for any misconceptions.
                  th

And I do know the difference between the brothers and Japanese farmers!

Comment

If only you could see me I am bowing as low as I can. My mistake; I have not been to this site in ages.

Moshi wake wa nai.

Please do not apologise; I sincerely apologise to you.

PS: I seem to be spending my time on this message board apologising to people. Can we go back to the good old days of pen and paper, face to face communication and all that other jazz?

Comment

No problem. That's one reason I limit my contributions to mostly Q&A type subjects only; any involved discussion on sensitive and interesting topics is bound to be full of communication errors and misunderstandings, as we have no body language, tone, nuance and humour to guide and help us understand the "real meaning". Now I'll log off, pick-up my old fountain pen and ink bottle, and compose our regular letter to my parents, who still live in an age of mail and stamps, and only recently upgraded from a round dial telephone to one with buttons!
                      peace
                      th

Comment

Kokujin,,, stop making a fool out of your self!

Comment

Japanese women used to advertise on the old Tokyo Classified site/magazine looking for black men. Just wanted a sexual experience. If you can base a marriage on that, fair enough.

You should be able to meet people in daily life. I'm black and lived in Japan for a year and had a regular girlfriend. Met her through a male Japanese friend. So many foreign men fail to strike up freindships with Japanese people. That's the best way to do it.

Comment

Hey Trevor,

Granted that your comment is partially true, the fact is that some Japanese girls like *Black Men*.

Its just that when they put an ad out (same trend here) all they can get from *Black Men* is a *sexual experience*. Because no one takes them seriously you dont see those ads anymore...

Comment

Working...
                            X