Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 国際結婚。a relationship leading to possible marriage...

Oh how romantic!!! I am crying like a little girl!.

Comment

I am too Wang, I am too... I think this is the right one for me. I can really feel it deep in the base of my anus. "Mrs Right" can Download my Viral infection any old day. She can tap rhythmically on my space bar any old time she likes. OH CRAP, hang on, MR right? I thought it was MRS.. DELETE DELETE oh @!#$, backspace oh, fu__, shutdo_

Comment

Oh! by the way! They are people here that DO actually take the mickey! I am sorry Mr True-love-for-ever but you were gagging for it!

On another note, try the clasified in the Metropolis magazine and be careful were you place thread like that! You have been warned!

Tony babe, you are back!

Comment

Oh come on, Mr Right! This is ridiculous! How can you possibly try to attract anyone with just stating your height and the fact that you like watching movies and listening to music?! This almost amounts to your saying that you enjoy sleeping, eating cakes and breathing air.

Almost everyone likes movies and music.

What makes you special?!!

Anyway, is this really the place to put such a post? I don't think so.

Comment

Why does Mr Right always forget that there is A SPACE AFTER EVERY COMMA, PERIOD AND EXCLAMATION MARK! Mr. Right, you obviously never read any of the other threads in this section of the forum, they all end the same way (ie; with a big pay out) and the truth is there are probably few japanese girls in this forum, and im sure there are even fewer nice girls, we are all ratbags, so give up!

Comment

Dear Sir Jotty!
              I am in fact a female! My God! How many times do I have to repeat myself?
              And I am nice to people that are nice to me! FULLSTOP!

Comment

I know you are a female, and so am i. I was saying we werent nice girls..... Sorry. Maybe you are.

Comment

Jotty,
                  I am so sorry! I assume you were a male. I am getting a right slaughtering from some peopple in another thread that I stared to believe all the male specimen in this website hate me!
                  Well, let's just say I have met nicer girls in my life!

Comment

I dont hate you missis ophella. I think that you are a very nice young lady.

Comment

Tony babe1 You are back!

Comment

Hello Ophelia,

If you can keep a secret, then let me just say im sure you are a nice girl, and i actually am too, but if we let it get out that there are nice girls around, then these stupid girl hunters will keep posting stupid personal ads in the forum! Ne!

Comment

jotty!
                          True! Oh! So true! Thank you!

Comment

Comment

Dear Mister Right and mister anomynos,

No need to worry. I am hear as always to end your problems.......................................... ......

I have spent much time to find you a relatonship leading to possible mariages and I have found the person of your dreams. Her name is Sherry and she is a very nice lady who is a bit zany but she is loyal and has a very good heart. She also takes part in many activitys. You may have to wait for her love i am afraid becase she is busy at the present time but becase you are so lonly and sad i doubt you will mind very much.

isnt she lovly, look at the pretty poses.

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/whites/sherry-4461w.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X