X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaijinpot pastoral

Of course, I remember when it was all just fields 'round here. There were fewer of us then: me, TH, Paul, Hiyodori, Glenski and sb. This was before the internet, as you might imagine. We communicated using cans attached by a piece of string pulled taut across the rice-plains between Kansai and Kanto. Sometimes naughty Sebastain Wheetabix would cut our string, but for the most part they were golden days of endless blue skies and innnocent fun and one last post before mum calls-us-in. Perhaps you'll think me a silly old sod but I sometimes yearn for those days before the arrival of multiple-posters and cut and paste resumes and invitations to fighting(!) and asking for help and then not saying 'thanks' and rank stupidity and baseness.

Re: Gaijinpot pastoral

Oh! That hurt!

Comment

How can a flower "call you in"?

How do you "rank" stupidity? Highest to lowest?

Comment

My heart is a flower.

Have scoured Muhammed`s resume and can find no "invitation to fighting". Perhaps I should read it more thoroughly.

base stupidity = innocent fun?

Osakan, are you a Yorkshireman? "That`s nuthin. When I were young..."

Comment

Agree with Osakan. Things just aren't the same around here. All we ever do at the Springfield Retirement Castle is sit around and lament things like this.

Comment

You are soooooo boring...... Merry Christmas loser

Comment

Re: Lonely at Christmas?

Oh dear, there's a small tragedy being played-out here. My notion of a 'loser' is quite different from yours. I've always thought of a loser as...

...someone who spends his Christmas day on the internet rather than with the friends he doesn't have.

...someone who trolls and flames.

...someone who is reduced [even in Japan!] to advertising for female 'companionship'.

Lonely at Christmas. A (small) tear steals down my cheek as I think on it. Still, I hope you had as happy a day as your situation might have allowed.

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it coming Osakasan.

Comment

G hosts

Man your smooth! I bet you already got dozens of emails from girls trying to go out with you and your fwend. I bet they be banging down the walls wanting a piece of you.

I want to be like you. Teach me!

Comment

G hosts

You sound pretty desperate for female company, even in a country like
                    Japan, where even hunchbacks could find hundreds of female companions to
                    give them "exotic times". And why are you looking for 3 females and not 4.
                    I bet you'd have much more "exoticism" like that. No need to be rude to
                    the other posters here, though.

Comment

Re: God bless us, every one!

Of course, there is a serious and saddening side to this. Adjusting to life in a foreign country is difficult for everyone, and the more so at a time like Christmas. It does break my little heart to think that while the rest of us were tucking into our turkey, excitedly opening presents, warming cold toes before the traditional Sanyo fan-heater, settling down to watch 'It's A Wonderful Life', and happily snuggled in the bosom of kith, kin or charming and smooth-skinned bedmates, G hosts had nothing more tempting to do than be nasty on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                      X