X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swinging clubs in Japan!?!

Has anyone been to these establishments?

Apparently they are all over. Just curious!

Re: Swinging clubs in Japan!?!

Yes, and yes they are all over with many varieties catering to many different tastes.

Comment

are they fun?
      What do you do there?
      How much do they cost?

Comment

weren't you the guy complaining about how weak Japanese woman were and how much you dislike them .... in whcih case, doubt you would like these clubs because, suprise suprise, they have Japanese women in them...

Comment

Hey I like J-girls... I just dont reccomend them as a life partner! ;D

Comment

You sound like a pretty miserable catch yourself. Nothing worse than a man who whinges like a b*tch.

Comment

This b*tch would kick your austrailian ass! lickety split!

Comment

Okay, relax kiddies!

Yes, they're out there, quite a few of 'em. However, gaijin have about a 1-in-a-million-and-a-half chance getting in. Only the filipino/korean/thai ones are more accomodating and even then for the most part they turn away gaijin.

Comment

Westsan I have a suggestion - why not cut off the money supply to your wife which will make her work to earn some... would address the main issue of no support/get up and go from her?

Comment

Well, like some dance clubs do, they screen for looks/attractiveness, and they are also very interested in whether you can speak Japanese or not. Some clubs are going for the international feel, others are not. And as jguylover said, there are lots of different tastes/age groups/fetishes.

What you do in there is; sit around, watch people, play with people, relax and drink. Just like a normal night club but sex instead of dancing.

Cost about \10 000 (per couple) your first time and then \5-6000 each time after that. One free drink included.

Comment

Are there any in the nagoya area?

Comment

HEY Phil>> Wrong thread. But I will tell you that I like the family man aspect too. It's a blast. So it is not in my interest to attempt that... and then again that kind of stuff does motivate well though. I prefer to starve myself and jumpstart that way.

I guess those swingning clubs are rather busy with gaijin gals though! Is that right Jotty?

Comment

I've never seen another gaijin girl at any of those clubs, and it's fairly rare to see a gaijin guy...... pretty much 99.9% Japanese. That's why I go there, (^^)
                          jguylover!

Comment

umm, dont know how many of you have actaually been as some of your comments are a little off mark.

1)Yes, the swinging scene here is big and very relaxed (apart form sex freinds doing nampa... they make everyone tense)

2) gaijin are welcome but you wont get in w/o a partner and that partner needs to be J. Also, bring protection..it is supplied but a gentlemans touch works wonders...

3) if you do have the privelige to go, make sure you respect the ground rules. Personly Im fed up wz seeing some stupid ____ **** everyone else off coz they don't realize that the couples there are just that..couples! we are there because we have total trust in each other and enjoy watchimg ech other get off ... no more, no less

but if you can follow the few "rules" and you know how to behave..damn, THEY ARE FUN!

Comment

My friend and I are both gaijin and we got in on the strength of my japanese (or breasts possibly). My japanese isnt that great, but at the same time, I translated the rules for my boy, communicated well with the Master, we made a good impression and it was all fine in both places we have been to (so far). We are both pretty non-threatening looking people. Met other foreign guys in both places, but no other girls.

Jguylover, you go girl!!!

Canadain J: Dunno man, probably! Why dont you get your girl 'n go find out?

Comment

Working...
                              X