Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japanese man love foreign girls. Is it normal?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese man love foreign girls. Is it normal?

Hi,everyone. I am Japanese 27yrs old man from Chiba. Hey guys I have got a kind of serious problem. Problem is that I really like Gaijin girls especially white women. I don`t know why but since my childhood I have been always attracted to some Gaijin girls and I always wanted to have Gaijin friend but as you know here in JP you can only see Japanese people not many foreigners. Needless to say I never made Gaijin friend in Japan. It always annoyed me very much. also I had no one to talk this subject `cause I thought that was kind of embarrassing to talk about it with my mate. I don`t know these days but those days just no one ever talked about having Gaijin girl friend or something, and I think not many JP boys like Gaijin girls. These things sometimes made me think that I am un healthy or something bad. I found it hard to have serious relationships between Japanese girls, even I still think that would be easier for me to have JP girl friend if I didn`t like Gaijin girls so much....Well, I decided to go to oversea for some work experience and also looking for someone special, so I did, and I had brilliant time over there . I met lots of nice people. I made lots of friends. I also met someone there and seriously we were thinking about getting married. But it didn`t work that way. I had to came back to JP ` cause my father he lost job and He needed my help so we were broken up. It was just too much for me. Now here I am in JP,,,, look around but I see only Japanse girls. what should I do? Should I forget about Gaijin women. I know if I met someone here but soon or later they will be gone to their country. and also I know it`s not easy for them to live in Japanese society same as I found it not easy to live in western society. Please don`t get me wrong I love western style rather than JP. I have Japanse spirit and I love Japanse nature but I`d rather like western way to live, you know what I mean ,,like a job , life style, house etc. One thing that I don`t doubt my self is that I really like Gaijin girls!!! but I am not sure what I should do ,, so please someone tell me your opinion about my problem. YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU

Re: Japanese man love foreign girls. Is it normal?

I say go for your dreams, if you really like Gaijin girls than join a Cultural Exchange society and meet one in Japan. I'm pretty sure they have these all over Japan. You live in Chiba which is close to Tokyo, and lucky for you there are more gaijins around this area. Or, you can come to Vancouver, Canada to work/study, this is a very mulitcultural city and it is very common to see inter-racial couples. My sister is engaged to a Chinese guy and I have Japanese girlfriend. I am a 27 year old gaijin from Canada who is coming to Japan in June. It's funny because I am the opposite as you; I've always liked Asian girls, especially Japanese girls, but there is nothing wrong with that because everyone has a preference.

Comment

Check out some International Parties or Roppongi

Comment

Thanks for giving me a nice suggestions. Vancouver sounds really good. But I just can`t leave my parents alone, That`s why I had to came back to JP from overseas. I appreciated your suggestions anyway. Have fun in JP, mate!!

Comment

Dear Miyagi San

I do upscale parties once a month where we have a very international crowd from parts of the world, the site is not finished yet but you can have a look at www.sa009.com and if you want to see photo's then pls send me your e-mail ID and I will send you the photo's to look at...

Comment

Thanks for letting me know about your party thing. I am really interested to see some photos. Well, I have been thinking whether I should give up about finding Gaijin girlfriend or not,,but now I think I should give it try for one more time. Even if it won`t work out well but I won`t regret. I want to be honest to my real feelings towards Gaijin women. This time I will go wherever I can find someone special if it`s necessary. I want do my best. Even if I would not be able to find someone special but just friends that also be great anyway. I don`t want regret so I will take my chances. Thank you! from Miyagisan

Comment

Miyagisan,

Check out the thread my husband wrote ie. Foreign women. I received over 200 emails in one week from Japanese men interested in dating a foreign woman(I placed an ad in the Metropolis). That is how I met my wonderful husband and we have been married for 2 years now.

Of course, this is difficult in Japan because there are few foreign women. Most of the foreign people that I have worked with have been male. I am not sure but I do know that my parents were a wee bit anxious about me going overseas as a lone female.

If you travel or study/work abroad, then it will be much easier but it isn't impossible to meet a kind foreign woman in Japan.

Gambatte Miyagisan,
              Mrs. KKano

Comment

Dear Mrs Kkano. How are you and your husband? Thank you for cheer me up and giving me some information. I feel kind of strange to talk about this kind of subject over internet because I was the person who used to think talking about personal thing on the internet was just ridiculous but now I really think it`s great. Look I received email from you guys and I got good suggestions from some people. It`s fantastic. Well, since I came back from New Zealand I had been felt so depressed because of I broke up with Kiwi girl friend and I felt that I was not able to find nice Gaijin girl here in Japan anymore.I thought it`s impossible to meet new people until I knew about this Gaijinpot site. Now I really want give it try once again. I was about to give up finding someone special but now I want to try and I will. I really like Gaijin girls. I can`t even explain why,, but I am sure that it`s natural feelings. I don`t want to hide or cheat to myself real feelings or heart.
                Anyways It`s nice to talk to you. I am going for a run now as I need to shape me up for someone special out there!!(lol) Okay please say hello to your husband and tell him How lucky he is, will you? Hanashiga dekite yokattadesu JYA MATANE!!
                P>S Sorry about my poor English I am still working on it!

Comment

I'm a foreign girl who loves Japanese guys. I think you just need to get out more! Go somewhere that you often see foreign girls hanging out, and then just talk to them. There are many girls like me who get frustrated that Japanese guys are tooooo shy to talk to us. We are waiting for you! Come and find us.

Comment

There are many foreign women here in Japan. Don't be shy! When you see a foreign woman simply say hi to us. We are always waiting to be approached. I am a little shy myself so it is difficult for me to approach a man. Keep your eyes open. We are always looking for someone to talk with. Any relationship starts with friendship first. Ask us out for coffee. This will help us to trust you.

Comment

Miyagi san here is a hint - JGUYLOVER and FOREIGN WOMAN want you to ask them out! Nothing ventured nothing gained so do it! And you may be pleasantly surprised! You should know that Tokyo is probably the easiest place for a ___ guy to land a gaijin girl since the gaijin guys generally go for the low hanging local fruit.

Anyway - send them mails. Their email can be found by clicking on their id's!

Gambatte!

Comment

Your a fiend!! You go boy!!!

Comment

I am dating a japanese guy now.....but unhappy. Im not saying that japanese guys are not a choice but i think i picked the wrong one. He does`nt make any effort at anything. to make a long story short, basiclly theres no romance. Which is really hurting. I just don`t know what to do...He is my first b/f. Are there any romantic japanese guys out there??

Comment

crying wrote:

> I am dating a japanese guy now.....but unhappy. Im not saying
                            > that japanese guys are not a choice but i think i picked the
                            > wrong one. He does`nt make any effort at anything. to make a
                            > long story short, basiclly theres no romance. Which is really
                            > hurting. I just don`t know what to do...He is my first b/f.
                            > Are there any romantic japanese guys out there??

Thats a good question.
                            I have some J-friends that are into western girls. But I dont see much romance eminating from them.

I also am with a J-girl and I am romantic often when we are together often. And she responds. But I do get the sense that she would be OK without it just the same.

Comment

Miyagisan,

You are living proof that younger, Japanese men are gentlemen. With your respect, honesty, and kindness, you will find the girl of your dreams no matter what nationality she is. Don't change you gentle-man like ways.
                              Regards,
                              Mrs. KKano

Comment

Working...
                              X