X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY DO GMEN LIKE JGIRLS.

CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHY DO GMEN LIKE JGIRLS.

I AM ASKED ALL THE TIME BY JMEN AND JGIRLS, "WHY DO GMEN LIKE JGIRLS"
    SO I AM INTERESTED IN YOU'R POINT OF VIEW IN THIS TOPIC.

I AM MARRIED TO A JGIRL, AND WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BOY.

Re: WHY DO GMEN LIKE JGIRLS.

Just tell them "case by case", which is the truth.

Comment

Here's one reason : men aren't picky and go for low hanging fruit

Comment

Well I'll just come out and say it for all of you G men who can't Why G men like Jgirls,It's the way they make little squealy noises during intimacy and the color of their n/pples.

Comment

Have you noticed the difference between JGirls who have stayed abroad vs those who haven't? The JGirls who have stayed abroad have lost that great squealy scream... There's something about having that chirping, vocal response to each physical motion...

Comment

More squealy than chirping I think, but that's just my personal view. Can get annoying after a while though. I find I always have to shut the windows first so the nighbours don't complain...

Comment

Why not???Phil wrote:

> More squealy than chirping I think, but that's just my personal
              > view. Can get annoying after a while though. I find I always
              > have to shut the windows first so the nighbours don't
              > complain...

Comment

very simple.
                if a girl is beautiful and personable (sometimes only beautiful!)
                any guy will like them.

next time japs ask you why gaijin guys like japgirls,
                ask them why japguys like philipino girls and fat blond white girls?
                and ask them why even mcdonalds uses the very common dream immage of a white guy as the jgirl's lover in one of their tv commercials?
                but you know,
                it boils down to what i said at first.
                beauty is attractive.
                in japan people still hang on the the ethnicity issue a bit more than in western nations with far greater levels of migration, immigration, diversity and intermarriage.
                we don't see it as an issue.
                if a "foreigner" marries an american, it means nothing to me!
                not a thought in my mind (except maybe "was it a marriage of convenience to get a visa?")

besides,
                when you are in japan, there arent exactly many non japanese girls.
                it's not NYC

Comment

When asked this question I just shrug my shoulders.
                  This is because I find them totally unattractive. I realise I am in a minority here but I think most J girls look like some fish eating monster from the deep or a mountain troll.
                  Give me a big assed westerner any day.

Japan - Land of the bowlegged beauties.

Comment

.bob wrote:
                    > Japan - Land of the bowlegged beauties.

I love to go swimmin' with bowlegged women and swim between their legs.
                    >

Comment

Far Canal what did you mean re nipple coloration? I find J-Girl nipples to be of sound color (and texture I might add . Were said nipples mounted on larger foundations I certainly would not complain, but that's another story...

Comment

I hate the squeeling. Give me a gaijin girls moanage any day!

I think J Girls are just plain hot though, I have often thought about it but I cant work out why. It maybe the dark features or the eyes or something. Too bad there arent enough of the m that have big tits and big a$$ though.
                        Perfect Japanese girl = big a$$, big tits, agressive sexual approach, less high pitched moaning and loader deeper moanage.

Comment

I'll tell u why.......j-girls are pretty and got good facial features!

Comment

GMEN like Jgirls because the GMEN here in japan don't get half the attention they get back at home. There are a lot of Jgirls who have a fetish for Western men and will go after almost anything Western. This attention causes GMEN of all sizes and looks to start falling in love with Jgirls. They suddenly think that they can actually have sex with a beautiful woman when they thought it was impossible back at home. They're dreams are fulfilled.
                            However, its too bad that most of these GMEN are deceived by the layers of cosmetics and sexy clothing these girls wear here in Japan. GMEN are just suckers and some Jgirls have Gaijin fever. Another reason would be that GMEN want a Jgirl because they're in Japan. If they wanted a Western girl, they would've stayed home.

Comment

If we wanted western girls we'd have to buy a weight belt just to have sex!

Whoah baby! Let's stop at 6 cheeseburgers!

Comment

Working...
                              X