X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaijin grrls??

Before I moved here I was married to an asian girl for 6 years. I never thought I'd say this. But I miss being with a woman with some real curves. I don't wanna say more cause this isn't meant as an insult. But as a compliment to the western grrls. I just arrived here and I'm just as at awe with so many beautiful japanese grrls.
    Gaigin grrls go ahead bash away... or be nice, I can take it.
    B.T.W.
    I'm not an english teacher.

Re: Gaijin grrls??

Wow! The marriage sounds like my situation.

I think each race of women has its strengths.

Comment

I think Austin Powers would shag all races of women.

Comment

did we lose some posts?

Comment

I'm a gaijin girl and I love japanese men. they might have little wee-wees but it's not the size, it's how u use it, and many of them have pleased me for than the rest of you stuck-up jerks think you can please me. plus their paste tastes pretty good. must be all the carbs they eat...

Comment

Yeah, we lost some. I don't know why... I think my comment was pretty reasonable, certainly didn't break any of the rules. Guess I violated the supreme overlord's taste rule.

Maybe the next time instead of removing the posts, they could go over them in red pen with schoolmarm comments like "Show more working!"

Comment

I sure hope I didn't anger the supreme overlords with the Austin Powers comments (LOL)

Comment

Somebody touched a nerve with someone. It seems funny, this thread was very tame compaired to others. I tried to keep it clean, and not to offend anyone. Maybe there is a conspiercy to prevent any "nice guy post" Maybe they want ALL male post to look like acts of desperation or to appear as scum. Sorry I'm neither. I'm very happy.

Comment

Gaijinmale,

I concur with you. It may not be a conspiracy as much as it may be the some human beings are drawn to negativity more than they are to good news. That may not be the best phrase; but, hey, it is the end of my working day in a time zone 16 hours behind Japan. It will be 17 hours once Daylight Savings Time end.

The only bashing we got on this one was from Nataliya, but she had put the same message on various threads. I suppose she didn't want us to ignore her message.

A woman with curves? I like J-Lo because she's still Jenny from the block, an she knows where she came from. Eva Mendes in "Training Day" is also nice. Britney is also attractive although I didn't really care for the three-way kiss with Madonna and Christina Aguilera at the MTV Music Awards.

Hey, guys. Feel free to add your other attractive women with curves on here.

I'm out

Comment

Well, does this mean that we have to bury this thread? The masses aren't coming.

It was built, but very few have come.

I don't think I am going to listen to Shoeless Joe's advice about this one.

Comment

"...plus their paste tastes pretty good."

??? LOL...I would love to meet some Gaijin gals like Nataliya anytime!! Props to her for keeping it (very) real...

Comment

curves rock, man! I love Latin girls like J Lo. But as someone said, variety is the spice of life!

Comment

These recent posts are actually making me realize how dang sexy gaijin gals really are!!

I've had enough of padded bras, flat butts and visible rib-cages...I'm now coming back to reality.

I'd actually forgotten, living here for almost 4 years now. I want curves, again, Baby!! Big, beautiful, bodaceous BOOTY-LICIOUS curves!!!!!!

Comment

The PARTICIPATORY SEX of Gaijin grrls is easily a grade better.

Comment

Yeah, at least G-Gals tell you what they enjoy doing in bed....

Comment

Working...
                              X