Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Module
Collapse

Married co-worker J-guy: do I have a chance?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married co-worker J-guy: do I have a chance?

I have animal lust for one of my co-workers, who is Japanese and happens to be married. He is 30 years old, and has been married for 3 1/2 years. I am new to this area. What I want to know is if I'm reading his signals right or not. I am not looking for anything beyond a hook up. I know this sort of thing in the workplace is not advisable, but at the moment I am just trying to sort out if it is possible he could be interested.

So I sense that he is eager to at least be with and talk with me. During the day we find ways to be near each other. Whether this is because I am a new gaijin I don't know. But we have exchanged (at his suggestion) keitai numbers, with the plan that I would go watch him play hockey some day. We have emailed each other twice (at my initiative) with pleasantries.

Given that I know his is married (and he knows I know) could this be anything more than just friendliness? I have not had such a violent crush on anyone since maybe I was an adolescent. Thanks, enlightened readers and responders!

Re: Married co-worker J-guy: do I have a chance?

he just wants the gaijin manko.
    if you want his ______, it should be no problem.
    just make it known to him, and in the process you can probably get him to pay for things for you.
    just remember if his wife finds out, she might hunt you down.

Comment

Ahaa. He wants to show off his hockey stick prowess.

If the role was reversed, with a gaijin male lusting after a married Japanese woman, well the advice from most girls would be "go spank your monkey, hornyboy."

Wait and see if your "animal lust" for him wears off. Or go have a wank.

Comment

If you really like him, and think your feelings are beyond just wanting to get busy, I would stay away from him. After all, if you fall in love with him, there is a 99.9999999% chance he'll stay with his wife, and you'll just end up being hurt. I also don't agree with having affairs with married people, but that is a personal moral choice...just be careful of your own feelings! A British friend of mine actually had her married Japanese lover's wife call her and ask her not to break up with her husband (she did so when she found out she was married) because the wife was so busy with her child she had no time for her husband.

Comment

Many Japanese married men have girlfriends. In Japanese eyes, that is often all right, even if the wife knows about it. Some think wives are for procreation, girlfriends are for recreation.

Personally, this westerner says hands off, but you do what you like. Fire burns within and without.

Comment

Dear Sigh as an alternative you could advertise for c**k in Metropolis. If you let guys no that there are no strings and you just wanna cum you will probably get plenty of takers.

Or as Bongo suggests, Rosie Palmer and her 5 sons could help

Comment

Aaaaahh... manko!

You know, I didn't know this particular slang until just recently... Funny... I always thought they were mispronouncing *mango* I couldn't figure out why they kept saying things like: "Is the mango juicy?" "Do you like my mango?" Imagine my confusion when a girl told me "Touch my mango." when she was naked and obviously holding nothing that resembled a fruit of *any* kind!!!

Comment

Have dinner with him 1 on 1 and talk about work.
                If he makes a move that eve then you know he is interested.
                But you shouldnt make a move toward him.

Comment

Once again Glenski shows his complete misunderstanding of how Japanese society works

(sad( really sad.

What do you want from this guy ?If it's just lust go for it.

If it's love forget about it.

Comment

I have a Japanese friend who has a Japanese friend.

So, my friend's friend fell in love with a handsome doctor and they married and got one of those not-quite-house apartments you own.

Two years later she finds out her husband is having an affair. He's actually been having this affair since before they were married, and brought the girl home sometimes when his wife was out.

When she confronted him about it, he pointed out that "You're my wife, she's just the girlfriend." And you know what? This did not comfort her. She kicked him out and they're working on the divorce, because she paid for half of that "mansion" they share and decorated most of it. She loved the man, and that's why she married him. But HE didn't know that, because most of his friends' are convinced their wives married for the status of being a doctor's wife.

Comment

E.W. your mango story is hilarious. Not sure whether I believe you (is the mango juicy???) but funny nonetheless.

Comment

I just read EW's post. HILARIOUS!!
                        I think I'm gonna call it mango from now on.

gerbilcat>>

You think it sounds brutal?
                        I think it is the natural consequence for not stimulating him intellectually!

Comment

I like the mango story too. That's good.

Comment

Westsan,
                            Do you really think men who cheat on their wives are looking for INTELLECTUAL stimulation? Or is this just another one of your "trying to get a rise out of people" posts? I could say some things about this not being the country to search for women to intellectually stimulate you...but I won't. :-)

Comment

Thanks for the kudos all. It *was* a joke, but the part about not knowing the slang "manko" until recently was real. Go figure!

Mango - the *real* forbidden fruit!!

Westsan, intellectual stimulation, eh? Okay, I'll bite....

Comment

Working...
                              X