Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Module
Collapse

Coming back to G-Gals...I really think so!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming back to G-Gals...I really think so!!

You know, maybe it's just that I've been here for almost 4 years now...but I'm actually starting to really find G-Gals to be attractive once more. Whodathunkit??!!

I know that sounds strange, as I 've lived the whole "Charisma Man" studly existence here like many G-guys have done before me...and I have no regrets. It's been a really fun ride (no pun intended!)

However, some G-gals on here...mainly smallworld and jguylover (I assume they are both G-gals), have started to open my eyes once again to the joys of G-Gal-ness. I guess it's by thinking about what they have often mentioned in their various posts; for me, the shine of J-Gals has finally started to wear off a bit. Mainly in the areas of:

- No understanding of N. American humor/sarcasm
    - Gradual, creeping "clinginess" that eventually becomes Fatal Attraction-level
    - Slavish devotion to name-brand fashion accessorizing
    - Not much in the T&A department (shallow, yes, but important to Men!)
    - Annoying "baby-talk", which increases by the minute...

In any case, I have to say that I'm actually getting really interested in Gaijin Gals once more...I haven't hooked up with one in about 5 years, so it will take a bit of readjusting, I'm sure.

Anyone else out there have similar ideas???

Re: Coming back to G-Gals...I really think so!!

I am totally with you on that! unfortunately, already married to a jgirl. Well not unfortunately, she's one-of-a-kind but i do miss the T&A....... You can always get temporary satisfaction from an Eastern European stripper for that though!

Comment

Yeah, and Gaijin Gals will never, ever scream "KA-WA-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! !!!"

That's almost reason enough right there...

Comment

Ahhh, but I do (did) love the screamers...................

Comment

I think I'll need to slowly wean myself off the smaller boobs and gradually work my way back up...it could be too shocking if I dated a well-stacked babe right away!!!

Comment

You know what? As a G-Gal I have to say how floored I am at how often I get picked up by G-Guys! I actually can't even leave the house lately w/o getting heckled.

I thought no one would look in my direction, but it happens. Still, we all know that ultimately they want the J-Girls. (Not that it matters, I have a boyfriend at home).

Still, suprising. We do have the T&A thats for sure. I even find myself staring in disbelief when I see another G-girl, I have become so un-used to see T&A!

Comment

LOL...you said it. I think that's why guys get so nutty when we see a girl with a decent set of lungs on her...

For example, Koike Eiko has a nice enough rack, but she wouldn't be anything special back home. Here, she is a major TV idol/model just because she is a Japanese girl with jugs!! She's the Japanese female version of "Dirk Diggler"....hahahaha!!

Comment

'Still, suprising. We do have the T&A thats for sure. I even find myself staring in disbelief when I see another G-girl, I have become so un-used to see T&A!'

Badass, one thing I've become (happily) UN-used to is crude terminology like 'T&A'. I mean, really- I can't be the only one offended by the idea that a woman can be reduced to her two most important parts (indeed, the idea that a woman's most important parts are her T&A is offensive in itself) and judged by them.

I don't share your surprise when I see other western women. Partly this is because not all of them are gifted with ample T&A. And partly because even though I'm in Japan, I continue to partake of western media, in particular Hollywood movies. And we all know there's no shortage of T&A there! Implants have become so de riguer in Hollywood that to be honest I'm quite sick of seeing them all and it's really nice living in a country where natural beauty is still admired and aspired to.

Comment

Smallworld, do you REALLY think natural beauty is aspired to in Japan???? You must be living in a waaaaaay different place than I am. I see more unnatural beauty, in the form of padded bras, overdone makeup, false eyelashes, hair extensions, hair dying, etc., than I've EVER seen at home in the US. Most of my friends in the US wear very little makeup, but I think they're all attractive. There are admittedly some Japanese women who look natural, but they are few and far between in my opinion. Yes, the Hollywood types or Hollywood wannabes often have implants (my mother makes the comment when picking my LA-based sister up from the airport that literally EVERY woman getting off the plane must have implants, apart from my sister), but apart from that set, I see a lot more "fake" beauty here in Japan than I ever do in the US. I was in Australia a few months ago and thought the same thing.

Comment

Smallworld - I too would be offended at the idea of T&A being our most important parts. It's not that I necessarily find G-girls ample in that department, but compared to a country of ..... well let's admit it ..... rather uncurvatious (sp?) women I am surprised to see curves when I do.
                    Then again, T&A are very important parts - they give and sustain life.

re: natural beauty, umm.....well there are many natural beauties here. There are many natural beauties all over the world. Really there is beauty in most people. And those bursting with implants? I don't see why it is wrong for them to do something that makes them feel good. If having big boobies make them feel good, well hurrah for them. It's unfortunate that women are reduced to that, but I can't be one to judge their decisions. I personally am not saving for implants, but that's some peoples choice.

re: the term T&A. There is a play, it is called "The Vagina Monologues". Maybe you've herd of it? I'm not sure how long you've been here. Every year the author gives up the rights for a month and something called the college campaign happens where performances occur all over the world to raise money for various women charities. I acted in it in university, and there is a monologue called "reclaim c*nt." That's basically how I feel, I can "reclaim" terms that perhaps have been taken and made derogatory. Especially when the word vagina sounds like a disease. Its mine, so I guess I can call it what I like. I'm not disrespecting women by calling it T&A, because T&A isn't a bad thing, its a great thing.

Kind of like gay men reffering to themselves as "queer" or "___s" - why let other people make it a bad thing? Change it!

I'm sorry to have offended you, but I just don't take into account what other people might deem inappropriate - sorry. I guess what makes something derogatory is the intent behind the word.

Comment

Nah, you haven't offended me. The term itself is offensive, but that's different.

Hey, I've heard of the Vagaina Monologues and I am aware of the movement to reclaim words like 'c*nt'. But that stuff interents me little. I consider myself as a feminist but I really don't identify much with modern American feminism a la Vagina Monologues. I don't know why exactly- the women participating are too self-involved? Too pedantic? Too overly analytical? Maybe it's just really really boring?

So go ahead and use the term 'T&A' if you think those two parts are so important that they be singled out. I don't disagree that they are great parts, but they certainly aren't THE greatest (and what on earth do you mean when you say 'they give and sustain life'??). If I was going to name the parts that I like about myself, or that I admire in women, T&A would be part of a very long list including legs, face, hair, smile, waist, and p*ssy (my prefered 'reclamation'). And, dare I say it, personality, brains, style and humour (now how prudish, corny and old-fashioned is THAT? Actually looking beyond the physical!)

Comment

For TVM, its actually a really hysterical play. It's also very tragic. You laugh you cry, and then you laugh your head off again. A really interesting group of women made up the cast though, and you can't really categorize the type of woman that would act in it. We had, of course, the vegan butch dyke, we had the 18 year old girl who was scared to tell her parents, we had the drama types, we had a 55 year old business woman, and we had me, rather run of the mill sorta princess type girl.

Do I think T&A need to be singled out? Well that was what this discussion was about, and figure is often a blaring difference between G & J women.

Personality and brains? Why would anyone ever consider that? Then again, I get the vibe from most posters here that they believe all G-women to be horrible bitter b*tches! I can't imagine why - all my experiences with G-women has been really friendly. It seems like G-men are a little more jaded towards us than they'd like to admit. (I bet I just opened a huge can of worms! But really, I don't know why I often read such hostile threads towards G-women. Of course, I'm sure its only a small % of men - err... right?)

T&A giving and sustaining life? What I meant was that while A refers to A**, really it encompasses the whole area (or so I thought) including hips and so forth. Our bodies are shaped the way they are in order to carry life, give life and then feed the children. Wow, this is getting a little too mushy feminist for me.

PS - I prefer sn*tch for my reclaimation!

Comment

"Front bottom" is far sexier and you know it, lady.

Just quietly between you me and the other 6 denizens (all fake accounts not withstanding) of this forum, Kent Brockman refers to the trouble and strife's front bottom as her "basho". Amorphous. Cryptic. Tasteful. Debo-f___ing-nair.. Class like a f___in' souped up Ford Anglia, mate.

"Our bodies are shaped the way they are in order to carry life, give life and then feed the children".

>>>delete "life"/insert "Kent's drinks"<<<< (crikey, now I'm in trouble...)

-------------------------------------

"I prefer sn*tch for my reclaimation!"

I do have fishing rights don't I?

Post Edited (10-31-03 21:34)

Comment

"Our bodies are shaped the way they are in order to carry life, give life and then feed the children".

Oh my God - did I really say that? I'm sorry, I am REALLY tired and just attempting to plan next weeks lessons.

Feed the children....Heal the world...Make it a better place....

Feeling rather dumb right now, but your drinks Kent? Now really!

Comment

'Basho'? Kent, what kind of cop out is that? Nicknames and other languages don't count. Since it's just between us, why don't you tell us what you call it when you're talking English?

Badass, I never really considered the A to be the whole area. I mean, the a*s is already such a huge area (or is it just me), and there's just too much other complex stuff around there to consider it all one area. I mean, I can think of six major areas (a*suming, ha-ha, that I'm allowed to count EACH buttock). Plus a few other minor (minora?) areas.

I say, it's time to give all the parts their proper respect!

Comment

Working...
                              X