Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relationship forum!!!

alright

time to ask you ladies some question.
    how many of you have actually dated japanese guys before?
    why did you go out with j-guys???
    cause they looked hot?
    or
    they have the good warm heart and smart mind?
    or
    it was just purely the coincidence?

give me your feedback
    ciao

Re: Relationship forum!!!

Where's jguylover?

Comment

I was in Thailand, sampling some of the local....uh...cusine! (^_-)

As the nick implies, I've dated plenty of Jguys, and for all the reasons you stated. Hot, sweet, interesting, and warm hearted. What else is there to say?

Comment

I second jguylover. Also, J-guys don't disrespect you for wanting to be a woman, with high heels, make up, and whatever else it involves. Back in the US, the J-girl look had only one name - "bimbo."

Comment

LOL at AV...that's so true!

There should be a Game Show called "Japanese Street Fashion....Good Girl or Call Girl???"

Comment

That's true, AV. I was always criticized by guys for caring too much about my appearance at home (I'm not NEARLY as vain as most Japanese girls, I think) but here, they all love it! Maybe western guys want women to look perfect but don't want to acknowledge that it takes any work?? My own father always says he likes the "natural look," but does he really think Demi Moore is natural??

Comment

AV, Shan, I've never thought about it like but before, but you're right.
              It really does seem that some western guys want a girl who acts low-maintenance but looks high-maintanance. Sorry guys, but you can't have it both ways!

I like how I can be a skirt-wearing fancied-up girly-girl here and be left alone for it.

Comment

Hmm. I had four years with a guy from Osaka. He was mostly sweet and warm hearted. He reminded me of a cat, he had a round face.

Comment

My Jguy ahhhhhhhh what happy memories, I loved everything about him, the way he spoke, moved, felt, smelled, alas he was a mommies boy and I lost, ahh well never mind, I am sure I can find someone else *^_^*

Comment

We jguy loving girls should get together! I've found that when a group of girls go out, it's easier to meet jguys, as they seem to get braver when in groups of their mates.

Comment

AV,

I second jguylover. Also, J-guys don't disrespect you for wanting to be a woman, with high heels, make up, and whatever else it involves. Back in the US, the J-girl look had only one name - "bimbo."

Can you really say what you wrote is true about all Japanese guys?
                      Not only that, I never put down a girl for trying to look good when I was in the US.

Comment

dude, now you want me to be scientifically accurate?
                        OK
                        Correction
                        J-guys are less likely to disrespect....

But seriously, why would a J-guy disrespect a woman for wearing high heels, etc if there is no stigma associated with looking feminine and seductive - whatever the latter means in this culture. They can - ok, there is a probability they can - get annoyed by the babytalk, but that’s a different thing.

Comment

AV,

I meant, I never noticed a difference between my western friends & japanese friends when it came to admiring a girl that takes pride in how she looks. Beauty is beauty bebe! Every guy knows that.

"There is a probability they can - get annoyed by the babytalk, but that’s a different thing."

What baby talk are you talking about?

Post Edited (12-12-03 13:43)

Comment

Oh, come on. Lots of Japanese women speak like they're five years old! I teach four year old girls that are more mature than some twenty-five year old girls I see. Not all girls, but many, just like not all western men do what you said you didn't do above.

Comment

Ahhh, tryin to out cute eachother? I wasn't doubting the subject, I just wasn't following that closely and was asking what she meant. Yeah I've seen that quite a bit more often than w/ western gals.

Comment

Working...
                              X