X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any swingers out there?

Does anyone know if there's a swingers community in Kansai? Having limited Japanese ability, I'm wondering where to look for something like this. (My Japanese man is doing some looking, but it's taking him too long!) The only thing I've been able to find so far is individual gaijin men who are sure they can convince their Japanese girlfriends to try it. That just seems wrong. (And actually, I'm not particularly interested in gaijin men anyway.) Anyone have any leads?

Re: Any swingers out there?

Maybe you should try placing some ad's.

Comment

Yeeeeaaaaah baby,

What time should I pick you up in my Shaguar? Yeeaaah

Austin

Comment

I've tried posting some ads (in magazines and on the internet), but because they are in English, they've only attracted the gaijin men! That's my problem...I want to find Japanese couples, but my Japanese isn't great. Are there any "couples clubs" or websites where I could go to meet people?

Comment

can't your japanse husband translate your ads?

Comment

Good question

Comment

peko!! you my woman! seems we have a lot in common: jguys, and swinging, baybee!!! (^^)
              I may have some leads for you, if you want to mail : jguylover@yahoo.com
              I have some friends who organize swapping parties, one in Nagoya. Are you anywhere near there??? There's also lots of BBS on the web; do a search in English, and you'll find some. I also can suggest adultfriendfinder.com there are some Japanese couples on the Japanese site, you can get your guy to read the ads. Good luck!

Comment

I do wonder if adultfriendfinder is any good though...

Jguylover got all her dates from the bars ^^;

Comment

what is adult friend finder? an adult tryin to find friends? god damn you people lonely!

Comment

we ain't lonely! just trying to spice things up a bit...

Comment

from bars? Yes, some, but not all. Are you saying that it's bad to meet ppl in bars? I've met some of the coolest, funnest people when clubbing! IMHO it's the best way to meet!

Comment

Nevermind swingers in Kansai....how about some in Kyushu??

Comment

Are you still looking for party people? Looking for parties ourselves. Maybe we should start something up.

Comment

Adultfriendfinder is crap.

I put an ad on saying I am visiting Tokyo looking to meet females and not a single reply or visit to my ad and I even put my home country as England.
                            Waste of money.

Comment

JguyLover,

What about your funky Bi friend in Osaka that you were going to introduce to that couple looking for a threesome during their visit here. Remember that one? That could make for some serious peko peko.

I would love to offer my services, but due to my much vaunted and widely reported testicular grandiosity, J-girls have been known to run screaming from the room. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X