Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Module
Collapse

are there any Japanese bi-girls out there?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are there any Japanese bi-girls out there?

Hi,

My girl and I (both westerners) are going to visit Japan soon (Osaka) for a two week holiday.

She has been begging me to find a Japanese girl so we can have a threesome.

Where does a couple go to in Osaka to find a bi Japanese girl (any age considered)?

Yeah I know I'm the luckiest guy on earth, I've got a gorgeous 21 year old gf (tall, brunette, absolutely hot and she adores me) and she's bi-sexual and lusts after girls more than I do. But seriously, how can we find a bi-j-girl - my gf and I do not speak Japanese. Shall we go to bars or clubs? If so, which ones?

thanks

SP

Re: are there any Japanese bi-girls out there?

Oh my God, my friend K. would LOVE you guys! Too bad she is in Tokyo. I think Osaka has a gay area; not sure where it is though. I suggest you try a couple kissa, you may find a girl there who would play. SP wrote:

Comment

If you plan to come to Kyoto, I can ask some friends about the gay/Bi scene here, which is quite active, or so My Friends tell me. No, really.

Perhaps then we can have you contribute your objective, impartial observations to an ongoing discussion jguylover and I are having, namely,

Do J-girls have bigger, harder, more deliciously succulent nipples??

ANyway, All data is welcome. Enjoy Japan. It's a hoot.

Comment

why is there always so much talk about lesbian, bi, or "mixes"? Not just SP, but jguylover, and a lot of other people keep talking about this. I can't remember his handle, but there's one guy on this site that writes about it and he sounds like he loves himself. Who on this web site is into that sort of thing? Is everyone like that or just a few people?
        Also, I live on the out skirts of Tokyo in a place called Makuhari, so where could I try if I ever wanted to?

Comment

Yeah, I've been waiting for the dude to chime in on this thread.

Comment

Btw, western girls are okay too. We don't mind whether the girl is Japanese or western. We just want a casual fling - no strings attached, as we're in the country for only a couple of weeks.

Also, what's our chances of hooking up with a Japanese girl given that our Japanese language ability is limited to konichiwa and ichi, ni, san, shi.

I've heard from a friend not to use the infamous 'love hotels' as many of them have hidden cameras inside and photos taken often end up on the net. Any truth to those rumours?

thanks
            SP

Comment

probably, but if its any help, they will most likely be japanese-only
              i have three (or four) jb friends, but they are all in america, sorry. good luck!

Comment

Bluedog - what do you mean? Were you answering my question about that guy who sounds like he thinks he's the cat's meow? Who on this web site keeps talking about these things? I noticed jguylover does, but who else?

Comment

I said the dude, when I should have said "the dude", just do a search for his posts and you'll see what I mean. As long as he has a face, the ladies will never tire their legs standing for long periods of time ; )

No offense dude, but you do come across as a bit of a maniac. Then again, that's something that's rewarded in japan.

Comment

And just one of the fine prizes The Dude can look forward to has been described by Our Very Own "imtony" at:

http://www.gaijinpot.com/forums/read...603&t=5603

To collect the prize, just keep going on and on..........................

Sophie-chan,

The reason, according to The Wisdom of Kurogane, is mostly boredom, a hint of Grooviness (as at home, Gay-ness, Bi-ness, Try-ness all enjoy a panache among certain groups), and a few genuinely so inclined. I still think Boredom is a major casue for the participation (dialogic and actual) of the dilettantes; after all, it is one of the primary casues of most Japanese social activity, mainly becasue in so many parts of this lovely country, there is nuttin to do but Drink, Smoke, and F&%K. If they would only legalise Weed, we could all have a mellow, groovy time, baby.

Comment

Hooray, Ifm famousc (Or infamous?)

Legalize weed, eh? Lately they have been going in the opposite direction seeing as how a few years back the good olf shrooms option went up in smoke (or lack there of.)

To be honest, I hate the way drugs make me feel, thatfs why I donft do them. Itfs so nice to think about all the health benefits too. Substance abuse isnft a good thing, you know.

Hmmmm, I wonder if (hope) Ifll be drinking this weekendc

Comment

Special agent Geoff Petberdack, Inter-Pol.

I have been on this site for some time spotting potential drug users/dealers as part of my assignment in regards to lowering drug manufacturing world wide.
                        We have been working closely with the FBI and the CIA in order to get some potential leads.
                        I was given this website as a lead, therefore, I infiltrated these forums under the cleverly chosen name: "Bugboy". Yes, you see, if you look closely, you will be able to realize that my pseudonym is in fact a very obvious acronym for: "Geoff Petberdack"...if you change a couple of letters

The above evidence, confirm our assumptions thank you for your co-operation and honesty. We will now proceed to your arrest.

Comment

imtony,

Your fame is welld eserved. Enjoy it. As for the weed gig, my position has always been that it is a matter of personal choice, I just miss having the freedom to make that choice. But, there is always Sapporo Black Label.

Bugboy, you are making me paranoid. Of course, just becasue I am paranoid doesn't mean that they are not out to get me. Besides, My place and my blood are clean as a repressed dopeless whistle.

The rest of you, keep up the good works.

Comment

Special agent Geoff Petberdack, Inter-Pol.

Nothing to be worried about. We will just take you two to our warehouse, where will will proceed to your interrogation.
                            However, we will first have to thoroughly search you...My collegues and I usually like to call this: "The deep search"

As for the interrogation process, it is nothing major. Obviously, we are more interested in catching the dealers rather than the users.
                            Therefore, if we receive all required information, you will keep your fingers and, consequently, keep playing piano on sundays.

However, Kurogane, we also have evidence of your illegal prostitution activities, which may be held against you in a court of law.

Comment

Kurogane,

Yeah, I can understand your point for softer things like pot. I hate it, but thatfs just me. Besides, I was only joking around really.

I donft know of Sapporo gBlack Label.h What is it? Is it some brew of the Sapporo beer?

----------------

Well, we sure strayed far off topic. I wonder if this man has met someone to be his third.

Post Edited (02-26-04 06:44)

Comment

Working...
                              X