X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this talk about the birds and bees, someone just tell me

I'm moving to Japan in 6 weeks from Australia and all this talk about western men getting laid left, right and centre is it all true? ie is it that easy. I broke up with my "western" woman 6 months ago (she didn't want me to go). For an Australian Male (23, 6ft 3, short brown hair, fit build) would it be hard for me to find a Japanese woman. Dont get me wrong i'm wouldn't be in it for just sex but I find life hard sometimes without a companion. Where would I find a nice woman in Japan (Tokyo)

Re: All this talk about the birds and bees, someone just tel

well mate, ide have to say you will probably get alot more looks here than u would usually back in oz but in the end its the same as anywhere. There are all sorts of people and therefore all sorts of, well, action. There are plenty of japanese women dying to find a gaijin boyfriend and there are plenty who look for more than just a different passport.

In any case youll have a great time - there is lots to see and learn here mate!

happy huntin!! :-D

Comment

the main reason i haven't moved to Japan yet -- is that i'm worried that i won't be able to be faithful, how's that for an endorsement?
      just go.

Comment

buds wrote:

> the main reason i haven't moved to Japan yet -- is that i'm
        > worried that i won't be able to be faithful, how's that for an
        > endorsement?
        > just go.

Funny you should say that buds because my ex said their would be no way I would be faithful if I moved to Japan and she'd stayed in OZ.

Comment

well, that could be said for any long-distance relationship really...

Comment

That would be especially true for any western guy (who has lower self control), coming into Japan. Those who have better self control could do fine.

Your ex got her info right. Unless you are stong willed enough to fight the temptation, (or rather you should want to) it is best that she leave you.

Post Edited (03-03-04 14:42)

Comment

"get" a woman?

here comes another one.... as if we haven't got a million of this type already.

Comment

homegirl, don't get mad, get even!
                and who said "get a woman"?
                responding to other comments made, i don't know about australia, because all the women i've met from there have been real hotties with nice personalities.
                but re america: going to japan (coming from america) is like coming from the sahara desert into -- i don't know, somewhere nice lol
                self control? don't feed a guy food or water for ten days (would say years, but he be dead and point be moot)
                now sit him down at an all-he-can eat buffet... what hoppen? what i'm saying.
                he eat for old and new, stuff he knows is probably bad for him, gone give him heartattack or fat feet or whatever. will worry about it later.

Comment

Tokyo Trash Baby -- There seems to be some hint in your post that your old girlfriend was angry about you coming to Japan. Was this the reason you split up? If so, it seems like a self-fulfilling prophecy -- she was worried you wouldn't be faithful in Japan and splits up with you (or creates a situation where you are forced to split up.) Couldn't you have come here together?

And as for JGuyLover's remark -- "get" a woman -- I think the Trash Baby said he wants to "find a woman", not "get a woman". In fact, "find a nice woman". So, I am sure he is a gentleman. Aussie men always are. The trouble we Australians sometimes experience is that we are too honest, and other people take it the wrong way.

Post Edited (03-08-04 21:14)

Comment

When we broke up it was simply because we were heading in different directions, she doesn稚 like Japan the way I do and she knows that some of the woman both Japanese and gaijin are really quite stunning in Japan. It was a mutual decision as we both wished the other to be happy.

As for some of the un-constructive comments like 堵et a woman and the ones that pass judgment on my faithfulness in a relationship without knowing me. I can only assume that cynicism underlines some negative experiences of your own. Not all realationships is about sex, sometimes just the companionship is what you seek, more so than what goes on in bed.

Post Edited (03-09-04 09:07)

Comment

Put it this way:

If you are an even marginally nice looking Caucasian man in Tokyo, with half a personality, a basic sense of how to dress and height-weight proprtionate, you will be getting more action than a Jackie Chan Kung Fu movie...hahahaha!!

Life is short and often unfair, so why not enjoy?

Comment

Seems like meeting and charming a j. girl is as easy as stepping on her toe- so my question is "why does it have to be so difficult to meet a single, foreign woman who wants a relationship"? Where are you girls?!

Comment

It is easier to meet girls here, but just don't expect them to come up to you. Charisma and charm will get you farther than looks.

Comment

hey yo there fellow aussie! (i'm talking to trash btw) i'm your age and also going to japan in the near future... wouldnt mind comparing notes, can you contact me on toomuchacidinthesixties@hotmail.com

cheers mate, Dan.

Comment

Working...
                            X