X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only...

What are my chances of meeting an Ayumi Hamasaki look-alike in Tokyo??

Re: If only...

Probably pretty good...as many Japanese girls want to look like her. But, do you really think she's that hot??!!

I personally prefer Abe Natsumi (formerly) from Morning Musume...now, she is CUTE!!!

Comment

No, no, no!

Dr.Drew, your Abe Natsumi is too cute looking. I think Ayu is much more attractive. Going off on a tangent, but what do you guys think of the lead singer in Yellow Generation?

Comment

Your chances of finding an Ayumi Hamasaki look-alike on the streets are slim to none, since plastic surgery on that scale is pretty much confined to singers and talento.

Comment

She's passed it now; her insults and behaviour on last year's Thai tour impressed no-one, and now she is reduced to a late night chat show, though some of her equally untalented "guests" had problems understanding her distinct, nasal tones.

Perhaps Japan Customs should allow some Vick Inhalers to be imported to help her voice and breathing?

Comment

trip_hop: lol, that's pretty harsh. But for japanese woman she has a pretty husky voice.

smallworld: Yeah I had a feeling she's had a little work done. You can't help but notice the difference between her face on early album covers and more recent ones! BTW if she's "past it", who has she been replaced by??

Ryo.

Comment

Onitsuka Chihiro is better than all of them. I don't usually like Japanese singers, but she is the exception.

Comment

Well, my kids are the ones who laugh at her and her staged antics; they have known real singers such as Kuh Ledesma, Celeste Legaspi and Lea Salonga, who didn't need multitracking and harmonisers to render their voices fit for a single.

Truly you know nothing about singing.

And for "shibui", check out Kumiko Itoh or Chie Ayato.

Comment

I still say Abe "Natchi" is a hottie!! Yum!!

Comment

Working...
                  X