Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date Adverts by Japanese females all types

Hello
    I am a single geezer age 40 thinking of visiting Tokyo in summer 2004 for a holiday. Want to meet some females/ however looking on the net on Asianfriendfinder and other major date sites Friendfinder adult ff etc there is only a handful of ads from women and some of these are the obvious fakes.

So with discussions of Gaijin females where are their ads? as I dont see hardly any?
    Someone said there are plenty of ads on the classifieds but what classifieds are these?

Regards

Date Adverts by Japanese females all types

Hey, blooper, you're not a Japanese female.

This is the "Date Adverts by Japanese females all types" thread.

"Hi, my name is Yuki. I have no rash and the long lash, no strings unattached. I'm the slim waitress sexxxxpot looking for ANY foreign guy, LOLL, (no)GAG##. I have 3 duagghters, they have all been around the block today. Like me. Like me?

The Pale Blotchy Aging Hage Baldwry Sex Tourists using my body to masturbate inside of are most wellcum. After this I braid your back. Call me at 090 5564-7891-99".

Comment

Re: Date Adverts by Japanese females all types

Don't waste your time trolling on the Asian friend finder. I've seen that, and its just a bunch of lousy Filipinas (sorry this might offend, but I don't find them the least bit attractive), but I really can get srung for a J-girl, K-girl, or a C-girl.

Had Yellow fever for as long as I can remember

Comment

Where should I look then?

Comment

blooper, try looking in Metropolis.

There are phone-dating sites, too. I`ve heard about asoobu... (I`ll try to get more info...

I`m sure I`ve spelled that wrong.

You should place an ad in Metropolis.

Comment

Hey thanks
            but what is metropolis any links please?

Comment

Go through www.japantoday.com

Comment

Try asoboo.com, japanfriendfinder, hiraganatimes.com and metropolis...

Happy hunting!!

Comment

Thanks but what is the metropolis URL?
                  metropolis.com comes up witjh some software company

Comment

go to japantoday.com, from there, you will find metropolis.

Comment

imTony,

God damn it! Quit thinking about girls and go get an education!

Comment

bwaaaa?

I'm just trying to point the poor horny b*stard to where he is trying to get.

And anyway, you'd be a hypocrite for telling anyone to stop thinking about girls Mr. Manajatwa. =)

Post Edited (03-24-04 10:26)

Comment

I am a hypocrite! And anyway, in 10 years I'll be 40 and won't be able to get laid as often as now so I gotta get all the ballin in while I still got some lead in my pencil!

You still got time, so you can't focus on those kind of things, and the poor horny _______ that started this thread shouldn't be thinkin about tang at all! He should be thinkin about museums and flower arangement!

Comment

hahaha

Well, I have been thinking a lot about my university situation, and I think I finally have something worked out. However - I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll let everyone know on another thread once it's set in stone. I can't thank you people enough for all the great information that I have received.

Well dude, good luck with your... umm... career?

Comment

"just a bunch of lousy Filipinas (sorry this might offend, but I don't find them the least bit attractive)"... Hello steamboat you have made me join this forum, sure you did offend someone.....I guess you haven't seen all the Filipinas.. just a small portion of our population you found in the advert. there are a lot of beautiful Filipinas who don't need to advertise themselves. When you travel, look if there are Filipina flight attendants and let me know if they are lousy! May I remind you that at least we have Filipinas who got beauty titles in international beauty pageant like...Miss Universe?..Miss World?

Comment

Working...
                              X