X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western girls

Is there any suggestions for western girls to pick up?

Re: Western girls

Sure. If you are :

>looking for a Japanese man - Wear high heels, giggle, diet, cook, clean and give good head.

>looking for a foreign man - give good head.

Gaijin guys are easy :P

Markos

Comment

Biddy22

My criteria is a little tougher. You got to be from a country that starts with O, X, W, Y, or Z and/or have the "lez-be-friends" mentality.

Comment

now thats the spirit!

all foreign ladies have to do is WANT it.. japanese guys are dying to tag foreign chicks. its practically like asian jungle fever. dude i used to know a girl who'd go out every weekend and find a new salaryman sugar daddy to pay for her food/drinks and take her to a love hotel .. and she wasnt even that great-looking! japanese guys are a little shy around foreign ladies, so all they need to do is be a little flirtatious.

Comment

>looking for a Japanese man - Wear high heels, giggle, diet, cook, clean and give good head.

>looking for a foreign man - give good head.

>Gaijin guys are easy :P

LOL!
          Toooooo funny! and tooo true! At least you are easily satisfied, eh? (^^)

Comment

Easily satisfied? I'm not sure. How easy is a blowjob?

??

Yeah, I guess pretty easy, even bad head is good. Can someone remind my girlfriend :P

Markos

Comment

blow jobs? it seems you all just keep pulling my number!!!

jguylover do you give good blow jobs?

markosonlines I can teach your girlfriend how to give them puuuuuurfectly! and if it still isn't good enough, then maybe you'll just have to hang out with glenski, thickmick, imTony or bugboy!!!

Comment

Sophie-kun,

Are you proposing she practice on you until she's puuuuuuurfect??? I figure I'll sacrifice myself for that arduous task, for the greater good and all.

Remember, even bad head is good!!!

Markos

Comment

kun??? don't you wish! markos the pillow biter!!!

Comment

If I was a girl, I would dig Japanese guys.

Certain guys.

I think the attraction between Japanese men and western women is just as strong -- perhaps just as blind -- as that between Japanese women and western men. And if you look at the statistics, the majority of interracial marriages in Japan are between Japanese men and foriegn women.

By the way, I don't buy the stereotype that Japanese guys are too shy to make a move. Everywhere you go in Japan, you see couples together. If Japanese were too shy to initiate relationships, how come there are so many couples here? And the fact that there are so many people here, shows there must be a lot of sex going on.

It's elemental.

Comment

Code Rot,

I agree. It isn't necessarily them being nervous per se, it's just a cultural difference.

Sophie-kun,

Awwww... come on, I wasn't even involved in any of this. If I was gay, I'd admit it. More power to the people who do. However, I'm not... so you can just go ahead and have someone else give you fellatio. : )

Comment

The majority of marriages to non-Japanese are a Japanese mand and non-Japanese woman yes, but I think they are mainly Asian. A Chinese, Korean, or Southeast Asian girl is not the same as a Western girl. They are not considered "scary" and are considered able to learn Japanese. We are not.

The word "bilingual" in this country means a Japanese person who speaks another language... a white girl who speaks Japanese like me is never ever considered "bilingual" That's the difference... those Asian girls can have kids who look Japanese, and hey, they already know kanji......

Comment

errr...
                          guys...

there other stuff in life other than sex ya know :P

Comment

already know kanji? han(?) is different than kanji/shishotenketsu(?)

Comment

"there other stuff in life other than sex ya know "

like what??? love your name though! Have you ever been with another sophie?

Comment

Working...
                              X