X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picking up J-girls

Hey, I'm an ESL tutor interested in teaching in Japan.I have my TESOL and a 4 year degree from a Canadian University.I have researched everything that I want to know about working in Japan except for two things.One is: what are some clues, or how can you tell if a J-girl is interested in you/finds you attractive.And two; I'm a good looking,athletic,cool black guy. What I want to know is:do J-girls go for black guys in Japan??!This is a very important consideration for whether I really want to go there or not.Anybody with relevant info is appreciated.Also any pick-up lines.Thanks.

Re: picking up J-girls

one for bent to answer!!!

Comment

bent over?

Comment

bent over laughing

Comment

good pick up line-"do you play the flute"???

Comment

"Would you like some morning coffee?"

Comment

A good friend of mine (Western Female) has a lot of Black male friends. She told me that every Black male (whom she has spoken to about this subject and who has dated Japanese females) told her that they really got burned / got a broken heart because the J-girls just want to try you on for size (pun intended).

There are the J-girls who really like "everything" Black: hip-hop, clothes, you name it, but their knowledge is really superficial. I'm sure they'd love to take a rough ride on your pogo stick and play your shakuhachi. If you're really looking for a place to hide it in, you shouldn't have any trouble, but if you want a serious relationship, the odds are not in your favor IMHO.

Best of luck

Comment

f ck the odds, its just like any other place. i dont know who was saying you wont be able to have a long term whatever, thats plain silly. be real and you will meet real people. you will be ok, please dont listen to that vimit about being in your favor.

Comment

I was trying to offer the guy legitimate advice and just want him to know the nature of the environment he will be operating in. I wasn't saying that he should just forget about the whole thing.

Try being sober when making a response. It will give your posts more legitimacy. Also, putting some facts would help rather than just your steamed opinion.

Comment

Your post belongs in "Relationships," not here.

Comment

The originator of this thread says he has to know whether J-girls dig black guys -- that will decide whether he comes here or not. Well, I think athletic black guys are popular all over the world. You could even go to Sweden and pick up there. You've got it made.

Comment

a name like "intellect" (in all caps even)...

Comment

Well, the Japanese in general absolutely LOVE Bob Sapp, so there's your answer!

Intellect, (a humble name, that one!!) just make sure you end up in a big city...you will be doing very well with the young ladies, and you won't have so much BS to deal with. If you live in the countryside, you will find that peoples' attitudes, among other things, are not as open. Much the same as in the US, or anywhere else for that matter...

Have fun and check out asoboo.com once you get "in country". This land is your land, this land is my land...

Comment

bob sapp?! that don't mean nothing!

Comment

Working...
                            X