X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of girls do you date?

Kind of a dumb question but I was wondering what kinds of Japanese girls you usually go out with--there are tons of different types of girls in Japan. Do you go out with your students? OL's? Girls who studied English abroad? Those trashy ko-gals? The crazy dressed Harajuku girls? Girls who make you buy Prada and go to expensive restaurants? Extremely dorky girls? Rich girls? Poor ones? Diseased girls you meet at Gaspanic? What's the typical gaijin guy/Japanese girl relationship?

Re: What type of girls do you date?

There is no typical gaijin guy/Japanese girl relationship. I myself prefer l(bijin, beauty) rather than the cuter type, my J-girlfriend is one, but I was damn lucky, I'm kinda still in disbelief mode! Finding a good Japanese girlfriend isn't as easy as what it's made out to be - a gaijin has to be either really good looking or cute to get a lot of attention from girls these days. And if you do get one, try to get one who likes you for you. Ask her, "if I was Japanese, would we be dating?". That, OR just enjoy the sex! Of course, there are a lot of really sweet, caring girls in all of those sub-species you mentioned (except maybe the Prada boffins... you've been warned). So half the fun is finding them.

Comment

>Finding a good Japanese girlfriend isn't as easy as what it's made out to >be - a gaijin has to be either really good looking or cute to get a lot of >attention from girls these days.

Right or create the illusion that you have a harem. What's good for one JGirl must be good for the next. Prove sociability with JGirls and you're 'in', despite not looking like Mr. Pitt. Or 50 Cent.

The herd mentality seems to dictate that the Gaijin-guy chatting to JGirl A is noticed by JGirl B and C, to the tune of "What's so great about her?!.."

I had a *beard* when going out in Shibuya. A close JGirl friend (only a freind) who had a boyfriend and I would hang out eating Tako-yaki, killing time at the Starbucks and such. This JGirl was cho kawaii and very noticeable.

When I would return alone or with another Gaijin guy I would be approached by girls who had seen me previously and ask the whereabouts of my supposed JGF. Other girls seeing this figured I was somehow more approachable than the lone, prowling Gaijin.

Comment

Charm goes a long way with the ladies all over the globe.

Mr Pitt is a lucky B***ard however I bet very lazy in Charm department!

Comment

The ones that give head on a first date, for sure...gotta love that!!

Comment

I have heard from an authoritative source that Nuba only dates J-Girls with barbed strap ons. Can anyone validate this?

Comment

I hadn't realised that Nubs needed a strap-on Kuro. Is he a little small? And aren't the barbs painful for the poor lasses?

confused

Comment

Has anyone ever considered dating older Japanese women?

In Japan, where youth and beauty are hand-in-hand, older
                women are completely ignored. I don't really think I could
                seriously consider marrying an older woman, since the age
                difference might be too big of an issue.

But somehow I'm really attracted to older Japanese women sexually.....
                All this talk about high STD rates among young Japanese girls makes me
                reconsider.I'm surprised that the "mature" fetish never really cought on in Japan. It sure is big in America.

Comment

> "Diseased girls you meet at Gaspanic?"

Hands down. Definitely go for the diseased Gaspanic chicks..... :-p

Comment

as far as i'm concerned, older women are for much older men. no thanks.
                    the rule for men is this: divide your age by 2 and add 7. that's your perfect female partner's age. can't remember who said that.. it was either a japanese writer or malcolm X.

Comment

"as far as i'm concerned, older women are for much older men"

Wow really analytical thinking there. Seems obvious now you mention it. Older=older, younger=younger. How long did it take you to come up with that ?

As a poisoner I only trust older women to keep my job a secret. Can't have the inns and outs of how to get cyanide into a kindergarden all over Starbucks.

Older means more experience...usually more humility....more self-knowledge.....softer touch.....
                      I just split with my other half after 4 years. We were in love. She was 14 years above me. I don't know if I'll ever have a relationship of that intensity again.
                      In Japan the generation gap is so pronounced isn't it ? I can see why some like older women - and of course Rodney wouldn;t like to generalise but- the younger generation of women are so polarized from say women in their 30s I think.

What type of girls do you date ? What sort of answer do you want ? Write your own ideal answer please, i.e "Me ? With my lust for life they've gotta be wanton, loose and dirty with the morals of a vulture and a fanny like a miner's sock, full of sweat and debris. After I've picked them up from Condomania in SHibuya I take them back home, roger her sensless then a furtive grope on the train back to Roppongi. Then I throw 'em away and get another. Ruthless and insatiable me." Is that what you wanted to hear ? Or are you generally interested ?

So bored at work Kurogane can't wait to be back in Tokes in 2 weeks......see you then

Comment

Rod- the key word there was MUCH. but whatever, i'm just speaking for me. so, where did you find that poisoner position? gaijinpot? i bet truth hurts would be interested in the contact info.

Comment

Awoooooooooh!

Comment

Sheepster,
                            Correction. The lasses have the barbed strap-ons. He takes the barbed strap-ons like the female end of the plug. I am sure it doesn't hurt the lasses at all.

As for the older woman thing, personal preference would seem to be a pretty fair rule on that issue. Doesn't seem to me to be a matter for any objective discussion. Having dated up and down, I have to admit it is hard to go back to the older girl flab after a bit of divide by two and add (or subtract seven ) style dating; despite the fact that the non-sexual aspects of the relationships with the older women are generally more fulfilling. Except for the over 30 nutters, and the older women who seem to want a surroagte son as much as a Big Luuvin Man. OOHHH, CALL ME MOMMY!!!!!!!!
                            YUK!

Comment

"He takes the barbed strap-ons like the female "

With a dangerous game like that, you'd better take it like a man, or not at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X