X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOMAN BARTENDER AT NIGHT?

Hi i have a special question...my gf is japanese,now she told me is working in a bar from evening to 5am,she told me sheLs a bartender there...a japanese friend told me heLve never seen a japanese woman being bartender in a bar at night...he told me that bars are for flirting,serving man and maybe till sex,is that true? or there are women working in a bar without do that? i trust her but i have a doubt cos he told me so...is it possible she do something wrong there? prostitution? or which kind of place allows a girl to work as bartender?
    Thanks

Re: WOMAN BARTENDER AT NIGHT?

Till 5am? Probably a normal bar......if you are worried, just go get a drink at your "girlfriends" bar....

There are plenty of "normal" women bartenders....that being said, there are plenty of hostesses/O-mizu related chicks as well. The part about most of them sleeping with customers is also complete BS.

Comment

What Jackie said. Woman bartenders are much, much more common than before.

And the vast majority of hostesses sell sexual titillation, NOT sex itself

Comment

Shame!

Comment

the japanese friend knows japanese people.
          i would listen to him and give her the boot
          peace and good luck

ps. buy him some good sake for his excellent advice!!!

Comment

Yeah right....
            your japanese friend doesn`t know sh#t.....or is a recluse.

Comment

Working...
            X