Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was anyone at the south gate of Shinjuku?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was anyone at the south gate of Shinjuku?

Was anyone at the south gate of Shinjuku on Tuesday night between 6 and 9? There was this beautiful girl, in a white skirt, not too skinny like J-girls, intelligent looking, with long black hair. Looked like she was looking for someone for 3 HOURS standing and walking around!
    It's weird I'm saying this here but since I have a lot of foreign friends and have some(or a little?) idea what type of girls you guys get attracted to often, she was exactly the one. It's like everybody would have noticed her if you had been there. And I was quite surprised that no gaijin guys was hitting on her.

Don't take it wrong, I was with someone else and wasn't stalking her or anything. She was just still there when I came back to catch a train around 9.

Long black hair, about medium height(around 160cm) , she was talking in English on the phone ,too.

Did any of you see her? Just curious.

Re: Was anyone at the south gate of Shinjuku?

Did you really? I was hoping that some other people on this forum did.
    Did you talk to her?

Comment

I think Rod was being sarcastic Jayy, as in, it's not often you see a good looking girl with long black hair talking on a cell phone in Japan.

Comment

Is it not often?

I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not since I'm not used to sarcasm.

I hope there is somebody here who saw her. If anyone went to Shinjuku at that time of the day, he would definitely have noticed

Post Edited (08-05-04 14:08)

Comment

Do you really have a lot of foreign friends? What do they look like? Perhaps I've seen one...

Comment

yeah it was me!!!!!!

give me a call big boy!!!!! 0800 DIP____

Comment

jayy, i also stared at a beautiful girl with black hair speaking on the phone, but it was actually at shinjuku EAST exit, July 9th, between 7:00 and 7:01 pm.

she must often go to different exits around shinjuku station around that time of night, so why dont you just go there everyday between 6pm and 9pm and circle the station until you find her?

i'm confident that your destiny will be fulfilled.

Comment

I flushed a turd down the toilet last February. Anyone happen to have seen it near a sewer outlet or gushing from a broken pipe ? Was brown and turgid. If you had seen it you`d know

( is this guy serious ?!)

Comment

i think i saw it.
                  do u have corn the nite b4 ur dump???

Comment

one time i saw a chick like that in shibuya, we were both waiting for over an hour for our respective dates, occasionally trading glances but i didn't have the balls to talk to her then. my friend came first then i left - thought i'd never see her again/missed a good opportunity. a week later, i ran into the same chick in roppongi and she recognized me right away. long story short, i wound up taking her home that night, and on several occasions afterwards.

there's always hope......

Comment

swordfish, you saw a girl that looked like one of my turds, and took her home ?
                      Looks don`t matter to you. What was so turdy about her ? Faeces-brown hair ?

Comment

rodney,
                        sorry bro, i missed your post above. i was referring to jayy's post. unless of course your turds resemble attractive japanese girls. otherwise, when i see a turd in shibuya, which has been known to happen, i do my best to avoid it or flush it. and if i see the same turd again a week later in roppongi, i run.

Comment

Rodney,

That turd has been sitting in my Out box for absolutely F'in ages now. Get your fat kanji writing ass over here and either dispose of it, or add another one. Then we can have pair look.

But seriously, this is freaking me out. I was outside Hankyu Ibaraki station the other night, and saw the woman Javy described, then when I got off at Hankyu Kawamachi, she was already outside the station there. And I was first off the train and out of the station. And then Javy sees her just a few hours later all the way up in Tokyo. She's dead easy to spot, because of her long black hair, and her tendency to always have a cell phone plastered to her ear.

Has anyone else seen her????????????

This is freaky, Doods.

Comment

Yes I'm very very serious and I would really like to know if some one did see her.

Comment

Yes, man. It seems that a lot of people saw her. From your description of her, she would really stand out in a crowd here. After all, how many beautiful skirt wearing black haired girls carrying cell phones do you see around Shinjuku station, of all places. Even so, it really is quite amazing that so many people have seen her in so many different places in such a short space of time.
                              She seems to be a phantom, a beautiful phantom.

I propose we call her The Phantom Bijin of Shinjuku South.

Comment

Working...
                              X