Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Japanese Pick Up Line

Here it goes.

1."rainen no kono hi mo issho ni waratteiyoh"-"This time next year, let’s be laughing together."

2.Poketto-ni futon-ga hait-teru - I have a futon in my pocket

3.Mae-ni atta-koto aru? - Don't I know you from somewhere?

4. "Boku-wa aisu kurimu-o issho-ni taberu hito-ga inai-no."- I don't have anyone to share ice cream with.

5."kireina hitomi dane!"-You have beautiful eyes!

No. 1 is the best, i think

just say kimi no hitomi ni kanpai... lol

Comment

Originally posted by okinawa
      Here it goes.

1."rainen no kono hi mo issho ni waratteiyoh"-"This time next year, let’s be laughing together."

2.Poketto-ni futon-ga hait-teru - I have a futon in my pocket

3.Mae-ni atta-koto aru? - Don't I know you from somewhere?

4. "Boku-wa aisu kurimu-o issho-ni taberu hito-ga inai-no."- I don't have anyone to share ice cream with.

5."kireina hitomi dane!"-You have beautiful eyes!

No. 1 is the best, i think
      A quick Google search of those would suggest that you copied them straight from the Internetz, and have never actually tried them.

And you should try them... go on, I dare you.

Probably the only one which wouldn't get you laughed out of a building would be Number 3, but only because it would be considered a legitimate question that would be met with a simple "yes" or "no."

The reality is, pick-up lines don't really work. Offer a smile, perhaps a wink, and a "hello," and you'll usually understand within a minute whether or not your efforts are getting you anywhere.

Originally posted by tono_sama
      just say kimi no hitomi ni kanpai... lol
      I find an "oppai dekai ne" with an outstretched index pointing towards their breasts works well.

Sometimes, bluntness is very under-rated in its effectiveness.
      Last edited by JBS3009; 2008-09-20, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Who ever thought of pick up lines should be slapped. I find that the one of respond to most and a nicely dress guys coming up to me and saying "hi".

Comment

Originally posted by ~Murasaki~
          Who ever thought of pick up lines should be slapped. I find that the one of respond to most and a nicely dress guys coming up to me and saying "hi".
          what about do yer fancy a shag

Comment

Originally posted by JBS3009
            A quick Google search of those would suggest that you copied them straight from the Internetz, and have never actually tried them.

And you should try them... go on, I dare you.

Probably the only one which wouldn't get you laughed out of a building would be Number 3, but only because it would be considered a legitimate question that would be met with a simple "yes" or "no."

The reality is, pick-up lines don't really work. Offer a smile, perhaps a wink, and a "hello," and you'll usually understand within a minute whether or not your efforts are getting you anywhere.

I find an "oppai dekai ne" with an outstretched index pointing towards their breasts works well.

Sometimes, bluntness is very under-rated in its effectiveness.

I have never tried those lame lines. I just put them on GP to check the reactions of masters like you.

Comment

alphabetted japanese. disgusting, absolutely disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Murasaki~
                *approaches Murasaki in plain, white, UniQlo-purchased V-necked T-shirt, ragged Levis covered in bicycle grease and a flannel shirt tied around the waist*

"Hi!"

Originally posted by okinawa
                I have never tried those lame lines.
                Thank goodness you've still got your noggin screwed on right.

And promise me you never will.

Originally posted by ganseki
                alphabetted japanese. disgusting, absolutely disgusting.
                Nani iutten dayo... ChinaSplash ni modottara iinjya nai? tstte ittendayo.

Comment

Eeearrgh luv', get 'yer rat out!

Comment

wink????????

had a bad habit of winking from back home where we do it when we make a joke or share a victory or for many other reasons.
                    When i first came here i let some slip, often not noticing i had, at guys and girls who were just friends and not trying to hit on... totally innocent.
                    The impression i got was that they see it as echi and dont like it.

(Although i have had good reactions OCCASIONALLY when i have winked at a girl who was staring at me..)

Comment

OK, I'll 'fess up. Back about 15 years ago when I was single I used to try out a couple lines just to see if I could pick up any girl in the ten minute walk between the station and my apartment.

One line I'd use was "Anata wa watashi no konomi sokkuri".

Then I would tell them that I just had to ask for one kiss as I would never get the chance again.

I rarely got a negative response. In the 6 months or so that I was running that game I ended up making out with about 4 or 5 girls right there.

Comment

"I've lost my phone number, can I have yours?"
                        "What's that in your eye? Oh, nevermind; its just a sparkle."

I hate cheesy lines also.

Comment

Originally posted by Basic
                          OK, I'll 'fess up. Back about 15 years ago when I was single I used to try out a couple lines just to see if I could pick up any girl in the ten minute walk between the station and my apartment.

One line I'd use was "Anata wa watashi no konomi sokkuri".
                          Fifteen years ago, you'd be hard-pressed to find a pickup line that didn't work.

Times have changed - as a white man, my job would be a lot easier were it still 1992.

Comment

Originally posted by JBS3009
                            Fifteen years ago, you'd be hard-pressed to find a pickup line that didn't work.

Times have changed - as a white man, my job would be a lot easier were it still 1992.
                            I don't think the women are any harder or easier to pick up. Individuals have just got older, therefore most are fatter and/or uglier. Plus many have added responsibilities that get in the way of picking up. Such as wife and children.

However most women respect power and money - so if you have either of these you will be fine.

No need for pick up lines.

Hairy

Comment

Favorite pick up line:

"Namae wa nan desu ka ?"

I keep it simpel, never been ignored.

Comment

Working...
                              X