X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managing her reaction to the Love Hotel

You meet a girl/women in an international party, night club, or wherever with the intention of only having a one night stand, or at least a short relationship. You get along well, and maybe go to another bar or something. Then comes the time to get her to a Love Hotel. One way or another, you let her know that you are going to take her to the hotel.

What do you do if she asks you: "Did you bring me to this neighborhood because you've been planning on taking me to this Love Hotel all along?"

What's proven most successful? Deny it? Play it smooth? I know what I'd do, but what have ya'll done in these situations?

since when is this a problem?

Originally posted by japan_wet_dip View Post
    You meet a girl/women in an international party, night club, or wherever with the intention of only having a one night stand, or at least a short relationship. You get along well, and maybe go to another bar or something. Then comes the time to get her to a Love Hotel. One way or another, you let her know that you are going to take her to the hotel.
    What do you do if she asks you: "Did you bring me to this neighborhood because you've been planning on taking me to this Love Hotel all along?"
    this question will only araise if your perfomance hasn't been to her liking so far.
    What's proven most successful?
    doesn't debito have statistics about that?
    Deny it?
    yes, good idea..."umm...well...i'm kind a lost."
    she'll kindly point you into to direction of the closest station.
    Play it smooth?
    try: "Yes, of course i planned this, but you should consider yourself lucky get jumped by stud like me. I am special you know!"
    I know what I'd do, but what have ya'll done in these situations?
    as explained above, if the girl is attracted to you, happy with your "perfomance" and wants it too, you won't run into that situation.

you must be a very unpleasant person or this would be nothing to concern yourself with.

Comment

tell her if you'd have planned it, you'd have certainly brought a dozen condoms that fit.

Comment

Good question.

In order to avoid date miscommunication confusion, it is important to establish your intentions from the outset.

When I, for one, greet my date, I immediately read a list of Terms and Conditions that I expect her to abide by. At the top of the list, in bolded lettering:

i. You agree to accompany JBS to a Love Hotel at a time and place of his choosing. You agree to fund the Love Hotel cheque to the full amount.

Following that:

ii. JBS does not, nor does his _____, make any guarantee as to the quality, duration or enthusiasm of any coital activity which may occur within the Love Hotel.

iii. You agree to perform a post-coital handjob, regardless of the quality, duration or enthusiasm of the prior intercourse.

iv. These JBS Dating Terms and Conditions are made pursuant to section 32(1)(b) of the JBS Dating Act 2005.

After which, I hand her a ball-point pen and stare at her menacingly until she signs it.

Other than drafting your own legally-binding set of terms and conditions, listen to Akuma.
        Last edited by JBS3009; 2008-12-26, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Always have a roll of duct tape on you.

Comment

Turn the tables on her.

As soon as you notice her getting an idea about where you're headed, ask her in a playfully accusatory voice why she's bringing you there. Insinuate that it was her plan all along (this is where you throw in the compliments- "being all cute and giggly" during your date) to lead you "here." Accuse her of wanting to take advantage of you all along (here's how you can get her to pay, but you might have to chip in half if you don't pull it off).

All of this will help her feel a little more empowered and aggressive during your romp.

Good luck with it.

Comment

It all depends on the vibe before going to the Love Hotel. If she is flirting, touching you a lot or she is allowing you to touch her a lot, you will be okay. Many women here like the guy to take the initiative without asking. You don't have to ask her to go, just take her there and then her reaction will come out. Asking her is basically like asking her to have sex. It should be natural with no questions asked......

Comment

Just get her drunk in advance. Problem solved.

Comment

Honesty is the best policy. Tell her straight to her face, yes I need you. You save me from this cruel world. Your boobs are cute, I want to go down, only to bring you up. The room is on me, are you free? We melt.

Comment

You stand up and say,
                    俺わもう帰るわ
                    Then she grabs your arm and speaks on the wagamama way only Japanese girls can
                    もーー行かないでよー!!

then you...
                    preferebly grab her hand and say
                    俺に付いてこい

And then you scooooooore. Unfortanely Gaijin Dudes arent S enough to use that kind of language. Thats why the hot the girls stick to the Host-dudes.

Comment

lolz

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                      You stand up and say,
                      俺わもう帰るわ
                      Then she grabs your arm and speaks on the wagamama way only Japanese girls can
                      もーー行かないでよー!!

then you...
                      preferebly grab her hand and say
                      俺に付いてこい
                      I think someone has been watching too many Japanese dramas. Nevertheless, a solid post.

Mind you, it's worth keeping in mind that a sizable quantity of women who date gaijin do so precisely because most of us don't look, act, or dress Japaneezu.

And another (uncalled for) 2 yen worth...

Language tip #176:
                      わ as a particle? No.

Try は。。。 unless you're trying to flaunt your girly, youthful hip-ness?
                      In which case, opt for a small ゎ。

Language tip #33:
                      Apart from its use for comedic affect, わ as an ending particle assertion is so girly it completely contradicts the 俺。

Unless the guy is from Osaka. Or is a poof. Or both - the two are often interchangeable.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by JBS3009 View Post
                        a poof

Comment

Comment

俺わ今書いてんじゃねぇか? だからいいんだ!
                            ちっちゃいゎとかめんどくせーし

わ equals は, i havnt seen a single person write me differently in a mail since i came here...

Sure, I am from Osaka...
                            ... but as nothing to do with this.

I you mean that ONLY girls use わ in the end of a sentence you dont really hang out much... or with the right persons... if just brings a soft touch to it.

問題
                            So you mean only Girls use の in the end of a statement as well?
                            Or that only Guys use んだ ?

I know you are something of a hot shot in here but dont teach me things that is written in language books you learn third day in school.

If you tell me that, I believe you are the one watching to many dramas, 元ホスト、or should i call u 偽物

love,
                            your biggest fan
                            Last edited by Smash; 2008-12-27, 03:11 AM.

Comment

What's proven most successful? Deny it? Play it smooth? I know what I'd do, but what have ya'll done in these situations?
                              Is this an ask James kun type of question? Ask him as he's the expert on pronging Japanese women.

Comment

Working...
                              X