Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• busy???

hey gaijinpotters,

I havent been here for awhile, so pls be nice...

Im sitting here drinking wine all by myself wearing a black dress waiting for a guy who just mailed me at midnight to tell me he couldnt make it because he is still in the meeting. On a friday night? this late? and he is suppose to be someone who is working for an eikaiwa and suppose to be one of the guys up there near the boss but really should I believe him?

He texts me and tell me he misses me and think abt me but always manage to cancel at the last minute because of work. We havent met for 2 weeks and meeting tonight was his idea...I just dont get it. Do you think I should give him a chance or move on?

p/s: I send him this picture Im attaching and he seems happy..why isnt he coming?? -.-"
    Attached Files

Hey Tootles,

Nice dress. Sorry to hear about the date.

Ummm, give him one more chance.

After all, it's Japan, and Friday is a work day, or, more accurately, so is Saturday. The weekend starts on Saturday evening, after all.

If he seems straight enough, and nice enough, and is apologetic enough, he probably desrves another chance.

But if he cancels on you again, then yeah, time to call the movers.

But seriously, NICE DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He's married. Or has a girlfriend. Or both.

Comment

thx Kurogane,

hes suppose to go out for drinks with his guy friends tomorrow night but since he failed to turn up today he should make it up to me by canceling his plans with his guy friends right? Isnt this themost appropriete thing to do if he is really sorry he couldnt make it to see me today? is this too much to hope for?

EffectedAfter:
        Ive thought abt this but ive been in his apartment and he doesnt have any women things around and confident enough to leave me in his apartment by myself while he went to the supermarket to buy groceries to fix me breakfast.
        Last edited by Majolie; 2010-06-19, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Majolie View Post
          ...he is suppose to be someone who is working for an eikaiwa.

Hence the need for the gloves.

Seriously though... why the whatever are you even considering alone let alone being stood up by erm... erm...

Up your game... you are worth more.

Are there no w/bankers left in J-land at least?

Comment

He texts me and tell me he misses me and think abt me but always manage to cancel at the last minute because of work. We havent met for 2 weeks and meeting tonight was his idea...I just dont get it. Do you think I should give him a chance or move on?
            Not good enough. Don't answer his mails or phone calls for a few weeks. Go out and have some fun. Someone who keeps you hanging all the time is just not worth running after. Don't play their game.

Comment

I think you made a mistake by sending him an upper pic.

It's Nippon, send a slightly more provocative pic of the lower half showing just enough to see the bottom half of your panites. This will almost maybe possibly bring home the bacon.

You're welcome.

PS: If you shave the tata place a small hair brush inside you panties to promote an even greater effect. Becasue everyone knows the jaaps love a wild hedge.

Comment

May I?

Dress is nice, it would look even better without the strap going behind your neck, or wrap it as a collar. Mixed signals [winkie]
                You should have chosen a neutral background, the hair-dryer is a phantasm killer. So is the rubbish bin appearing in the bottom right corner.

Whip can't be seen, what are you doing with your hands?

Comment

Originally posted by davai.davai View Post
                  May I?

Dress is nice, it would look even better without the strap going behind your neck, or wrap it as a collar. Mixed signals [winkie]
                  You should have chosen a neutral background, the hair-dryer is a phantasm killer. So is the rubbish bin appearing in the bottom right corner.

Whip can't be seen, what are you doing with your hands?
                  Now that you mention it, is she blow drying her hair next to the rice cooker?

I know apartments are small but I prefer to take a sh!t away from the kitchen.
                  Last edited by RonBurgundy; 2010-06-19, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Youngsters Ronnie, youngsters, no romanticism and we know it is in the details.

She is out, either to throw away the empty bottle or riding a taxi to surprise the guy at the end of his "meeting".

Comment

you are welcome at my place anytime ..........seriouslythough........this guy is either married or gay.........or both.

Comment

d'etre jeune et dans l'amour

Comment

hey gaijinpotters,

I havent been here for awhile, so pls be nice...

Im sitting here drinking wine all by myself wearing a black dress waiting for a guy who just mailed me at midnight to tell me he couldnt make it because he is still in the meeting. On a friday night? this late? and he is suppose to be someone who is working for an eikaiwa and suppose to be one of the guys up there near the boss but really should I believe him?

p/s: I send him this picture Im attaching and he seems happy..why isnt he coming?? -.-"
                          Very nice dress! Like the gloves too! If I say I like the body will you hold it against me? Should he do this again dump him and call me.

Comment

Originally posted by davai.davai View Post
                            Whip can't be seen
                            There's a whip? OOOOOOO! This gets better by the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by Effected After View Post
                              Oooh. Ouch.

Hee Hee

thx Kurogane,

hes suppose to go out for drinks with his guy friends tomorrow night but since he failed to turn up today he should make it up to me by canceling his plans with his guy friends right? Isnt this themost appropriete thing to do if he is really sorry he couldnt make it to see me today? is this too much to hope for?.
                              Ummm, it could be. I understand how you feel, but you are effectively challenging him to set his priorities, and aside from the fact that you might lose, it might cause him to resent you.

I'm going to go the other way from the run of this thread, and assume that he is honest, and into you, but Very Very Busy. If he is in Eikaiwa, and working hard at it, he is probably doing the work of 4 people, given the state of the industry.

I think you're still a student, aren't you??? It really is rough out there right now for a lot of working people, so if you do like him, maybe give him a Get Out of Jail Free Card this time.

BUT, if this sort of thing happens a lot, maybe let him know that you are getting tired of it.

And if he doesn't change, dump him.

I once dated a Very Very Busy young woman (some sort of banking job). She was very nice, sweet, tall, seemed to honestly enjoy my stupid jokes, and had a great set of black rimmed librarian glasses. She also made a great breakfast. Unfortunately, she was constantly phoning at the last minute to cancel due to Work. I was actually okay with that, but then one day, when we were out with her work colleagues, one of them joked how I was The Girl, and she laughed and started ribbing me about it, which was inadvisable at best. Then she joked to them all how difficult it was to date a man that made less than she did (I don't know where she got that idea), and she got her walking papers.

Not until after she made me breakfast the next morning, of course........................

I still wonder if I did the right thing, but while I don't know much about women, I know all too well that once you let most Japanese woman think they have you down and bound, either you learn to live with it, or you head for the exit.

Which is to say, we all have our point of no return, but only you can decide yours.

Comment

Working...
                              X