X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Man?

I now know what Charlton Heston felt like in that movie. Where are all you people? Who works on a Friday, fer chrissakes?

Spock, help me....................................

Help me, Spock. Spock............................................. .................................................. .......

If I got one minute of sex from my 今日はそう言う気分じゃない wife for every hour i worked, I would be a very satisfied man. Most of us work on Fridays, my man.

Drinks are on you tonight, kurogane

Comment

you bored... I shall give you some interesting links.

#1 - The only man alive with a camel toe
      http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/

Comment

#2 The internet vs. real life
        http://files.redvsblue.com/NYC2/RvB_NYC2.mov

Comment

# 3 Eye of the tiger
          http://www.starbucks.com/grocery/vid...p.asp?vid=dbls

Comment

For that much attention, Yes, drinks are definitely on me.
            Thanks for those. For the record, I am still at work, too. Just Bored, and waiting for the Friday night "meeting" (post-work drinking session)

BTW, that Tron guy is REEELLY F'ed up. I am frightened of the world. If he's that busy with a Tron outfit and the webpage, though, he's probably harmless

Comment

Originally posted by kurogane
              For that much attention, Yes, drinks are definitely on me.
              Thanks for those. For the record, I am still at work, too. Just Bored, and waiting for the Friday night "meeting" (post-work drinking session)

BTW, that Tron guy is REEELLY F'ed up. I am frightened of the world. If he's that busy with a Tron outfit and the webpage, though, he's probably harmless
              Yeah he is quite strange, but I actually kinda have respect for the guy, for doing his own thing and not caring wtf people think. Either that or he is just insane.

There is much worse out there. The great (sometimes not so great) thing about the internet is that it gives you an insight into peoples lives that you never had before.

Comment

I'm with you on that. Kind of a far out dude, in his own far out way. Tron? Natsukashiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

That's it. I'm outta here. Have a good weekend

Comment

Originally posted by koizumi
                  #2 The internet vs. real life
                  http://files.redvsblue.com/NYC2/RvB_NYC2.mov
                  Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Due to the overwhelming response to the first edition, we have decided to make another edition:

Where are all you people, fer chrissakes?

Spock, help me....................................

Help me, Spock. Spock............................................. .................................................. .......

"Get your filthy paws off me you goddman dirty Ape"

Comment

Tgif

In for overtime again... At least at this job they pay me for overtime, none of that サービス残業 BS. The first time I got pressured to do service zangyou I just plucked at my forearm and said, "It's white, not yellow." My co-workers were like, 'Fcuking gaijin.'
                      My second job, I was a little more accepting of the "flex-paytime." They didn't count the time it took to update the schedule, clean up the work area, and perform the necessary maintenance it took to do the job.
                      Punch the clock, punch the boss, I'm outta here.

Comment

Me making write fascinating paper on the meaning of heritage preservation in the high modernity of rural Japan. Can't go home yet. Brain numb, need beer.

Bai Bee. Having naisu weekendo, Asa Boshi Boyo.

Comment

Bluedog spending his friday nights writing a paper on...wait a sec... if I wrote that here, someone searching for my research might come up with my gaijinpot identity instead of my work. That would be bad bad bad.

Kurogane, if your paper is published and you tell someone to google for it, you might find that they end up here, transfixed by your furry knob. I'm not sure if my paranoia (exaggerated but not entirely nonexistant) is caused by too much of that grand blaster pot, or not enough, but either way I won't put a googlible description of my work here.

" I just plucked at my forearm and said, "It's white, not yellow." My co-workers were like, 'Fcuking gaijin.' "

Morning star, your posts have been very amusing lately. And cheers to you too Koizumi, even if you did bypass the chance of using a lion's mane for an avatar.

Speaking of which, can we please have a smiley face to include in our posts that looks like Bongo's spanky hippo?

Comment

Bluedog; Thanks for the encouragement. God has killed many kittens in your name.

There's something strange going on in this office. There's one guy who walks around with his necktie stuck in his pocket all day, every day. It drives me nuts to see him like that. Get a tie clip if you don't want the damned thing flying around.
                            It's also acceptable not to wear a tie here, so why wear one if you're going to stick it in your pocket and look like a fakking git!

Comment

Bluedog,
                              Good point about the preservation of anonymity. A lesson learned. The rest of you, carry on this fine, fine work that we have been doing of late.

Comment

Working...
                              X