Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting Japanese women where ??

Hello people:
    I'm new to this fourm and soon to Japan. I'll be staying in Tokyo for a considerable amount of time. I was wondering where I would go to meet nice Japanese women ?? Do they like American men, a good man that is ?? I don't drink or smoke and just work out as much as I can.
    I'm in good shape and average looking but I have a tattoo on my leg that can be covered providing I wear pants. If I wear shouts it is very noticable. I've read here on this fourm that a tattoo is a no no in Japan.

Thank You for any info !!

Originally posted by jetstoya
    . I've read here on this fourm that a tattoo is a no no in Japan.

Tattoos are no-no's for Japanese, not for foreigners. A Japanese with a tattoo is associated with yakuza or the Japanese mob. Some public baths do not allow people in with tattoos but if you are a foreigner its usually OK as they know tattoos overseas have a different meaning.. People here know you don't belong to the Gotti family.

Plenty of places to meet women but my guess is you wont have much luck unless you speak the language or go somewhere where the women are who go to pick up foreigners (they hunt in packs in Tokyo) and speak some English. I dont live in Tokyo but Shibuya and Roppongi seem to where all the ex-pat bars are. Look for a bar called Gaspanic in Tokyo.

Comment

Sounds to me like this is a good question for the DUDE!!!! He da man in this department!

Hey DUDE you (still) out there? :-)

Comment

Wait... he said "nice woman."

What does that mean, exactly?

You will have better luck finding a "nice woman" if you stay out of Gaspanic.

If you want a "slutty woman" for a meaningless pickup, then it's another thing. Have at it in Roppongi.

Comment

Originally posted by jetstoya
          Hello people:
          I'm new to this fourm and soon to Japan. I'll be staying in Tokyo for a considerable amount of time. I was wondering where I would go to meet nice Japanese women ?? Do they like American men, a good man that is ?? I don't drink or smoke and just work out as much as I can.
          ]

Many of them are looking for a foreign husband, a ticket to a green card to live in the US, a couple of cute biracial kids, or they want you as a foreign-looking adornment. If thats what you are after there are plenty to choose from in Roppongi.Nice girls dont go there though.

By the way what are "shouts"?

Comment

It's what he gets when he shows up in shorts, showing off his tatoo.

The correct answer: Shorts, I think. ????

Comment

A word of warning, though...

If you're not the archetypical blue-eyed blonde haired golden boy in your 20s, then you'll have blissful anonymity and live the name "Mr. Cellophane". They only want the ones that look like Brad Pitt. Too bad if you look like Eric Bana!

Comment

Originally posted by slimjim
                If you're not the archetypical blue-eyed blonde haired golden boy in your 20s, then you'll have blissful anonymity and live the name "Mr. Cellophane". They only want the ones that look like Brad Pitt. Too bad if you look like Eric Bana!
                Funny you should say that. My gf is 'in love with' Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. But then, she likes the Hispanic look even more. The odd thing is, I'm not even physically her type so much, and yet I'm the blonde(light brown)/blue that most other Japanese love.

Comment

OP

Just go down to the nearest bar and spare us the analysis. Please.

sns

Comment

" Do they like American men, a good man that is ?? "

Well, they used to... but then Godzilla Gaijin showed up. So you may have missed your chance!

Comment

Meet Japanese women where?

in japan, dumb*ss. we all look like tom cruise to them, so don't even sweat it. you will get laid. guaranteed.

Comment

OP,
                        I have a suggestion for meeting women here. Go somewhere in the confines of the Japanese Nation, preferably somewhere serving alcohol. In such places you will regularly find members of the RWOG tribe (pronounced erwog). They are a mysterious people, all of them female, often scantily clad, with lithe, fine features. They seem to have no capacity for syntax, morphology, or pronunciation. Even when spoken to in their native tongue, they will respond in gibberish. Be not discouraged. While not the most cunning of linguists, they possess other, less visible talents and proclivities. One of the latter is their tendency to suggest in unintelligible phrases and gestures that nonetheless get the point across, that you both remove to a more private location, where a higher intensity form of international communication can occur. Many of them are full, carded members of the Committee for the International Exchange of Precious Bodily Fluids. Be not dismayed or perturbed by their tendency to scream out nonsense phrases and words during the height of the communication interface. This is merely a natural expression of the linguistic confusion that is the most telling characteristic of the members of that tribe.
                        I hope that helps.
                        Last edited by The ONE; 2004-11-06, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Nice one Kurogane. In other words, you're telling him to go for the sluts?

Comment

No mere sluts, my daughter defiling friend , but rather Women of the Tribe of Random Word Order Girls. Ever met one? They are truly a pain in the ass. Many of my friends seem quite taken with their Other Charms, but I myself prefer a mellow, somewhat slobby lass. It ain't the wrapping, it's the package I care about.
                            On the other hand, I was myself Random Word Ordered to the Nth degree when I first arrived back, ohh, so many months ago. Verbal skills, nil. Oral skills, JOPT Level 1 Plus. A Shakuhachi player extraordinaire. Now she's dating a friend. Little weird, but hey, if they be happy, Kurogane be happy.

Comment

Today go me here me there be now you find come. OK?

Comment

Working...
                              X