X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a girl is older

OK, this is a spin-off from the other discussion when the dude is 18 and the lady who advances on him is 35.

There were some interesting comments there.

Reminded me about my Japanese ex-babysitter (31) who is dating a Swiss boy of 21. They met each other's parents, and I think they are really in love and want to get married. She's friendly and youthful, so I wish them happiness. I have another couple as friends with a similar 10 years difference (both Americans, with 4 kids now).

In my case, my ex-wife was 3 years older then me, and my current g/f is almost 4 years older. Just shows my mental maturity, being attractive to these ladies

Does this situation have any social taboos in Japan from your experience? In Russia this is normally frowed upon, but a lot of my Japanese friends have wives who are 1-4 years older.

What's your experience with that - do people in Japan frown upon younger man / older womal couples?

Yes, yes, yes! Someone replied to my post.

Well, I guess my question is a non-issue then, judging by the enthusiastic argument we are having on this topic

Case closed.

Comment

We explored this topic in great detail a couple months ago with some cradle robber named Sora No Yume. She had a 20+ year difference from her beau and was going on about their lovey lovey relationship like a ҂҂ schoolgirl.
      <Full disclosure> I prefer older women.

Comment

I did not know that this topic had been already dugged into. Gomen ne. These newbies like me...

Will look it up now.

As for my preference, I actually don't have any. I wonder why I end up in relationships where I am the yonger side.

I *almost* began to ponder dating a girl who was 26 when I was back to the free dating market, but as she's the same age as my younger sister, I felt somehow guilty, even though she kept repeating to me that our age difference was ideal. Maybe that's the freudist reason behind it. Hope not.

As to that girl - she had already married a gaijin and had moved to Europe not far away from me here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaijin de Moscu
          I did not know that this topic had been already dugged into. Gomen ne. These newbies like me...

Will look it up now.

As for my preference, I actually don't have any. I wonder why I end up in relationships where I am the yonger side.

I *almost* began to ponder dating a girl who was 26 when I was back to the free dating market, but as she's the same age as my younger sister, I felt somehow guilty, even though she kept repeating to me that our age difference was ideal. Maybe that's the freudist reason behind it. Hope not.

As to that girl - she had already married a gaijin and had moved to Europe not far away from me here.
          I dunno, sounds to me like she was just trying to hook a gaijin and/or move out of the country. As such, I wonder if she's happy in her new European lifestyle.

Oh, and on a sidenote, it's always been same age or older for me. Not out of any conscious action, just the way it turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by madmaxxam
            I dunno, sounds to me like she was just trying to hook a gaijin and/or move out of the country. As such, I wonder if she's happy in her new European lifestyle.

Oh, and on a sidenote, it's always been same age or older for me. Not out of any conscious action, just the way it turns out.
            Probably... Even though I personally think she was just looking for a boyfriend and that gaijin happened to be very nice. She was a very good catch, now that I think about it... well-balanced, mature mind, well-travelled, speaking several gaijin tongues, quite sexy.

But, instead of her, I ended up in love with my new g/f... figures.

Comment

UUUPPPPPPPPPPppppppppppppppppppppp

Older women??????????

Blech. Thank god we got rid of all those perverts.

Women don't mature. Get yourself a young one.

Comment

Old is gold

Older than the man knows how to pamper a mother's boy.
                Originally posted by kurogane View Post
                Older women??????????

Blech. Thank god we got rid of all those perverts.

Women don't mature. Get yourself a young one.

Comment

Originally posted by vinod View Post
                  Older than the man knows how to pamper a mother's boy.

Yes, BUT, usually even Mama's Boys use the Embarrased Smiley when they admit it...............

I had a 3 day affair with one of Those. She wasn't even older; she just wanted an infant that fugged her.

HER: Wood da widdle boy wike some milkies for bweakfast?

ME: No, but the big boy who fugged you so hard his wangdangdoodle just about popped out your ear last night would like some strong, black coffee.

It still grosses me out to think about it.

Man, she had the hottest body....................

but her pussy area was like black cherry purple.

Never seen that before.................

Comment

It still grosses me out to think about it.

Man, she had the hottest body....................

Speaking of black cherry area and bed-deathtraps...

..hard to see what the heck's going on.

Anyways, older can be golder. I coupled with a 45 year old when I were 20. Stockings were involved, new cavities explored, public rooftops utilized. A sensei of sorts at the times.

And I...am thankful.

Comment

some sort of varicose condition, no doubt....

Comment

I just started dating a woman is a bit older than me (37&42, respectively). She is still physically attractive and, mentally, it is nice to have a complete conversation. And she can dance around the maypole with some talent.

Comment

Originally posted by steki47 View Post
                          I just started dating a woman is a bit older than me (37&42, respectively). She is still physically attractive and, mentally, it is nice to have a complete conversation. And she can dance around the maypole with some talent.
                          Right. So..........now you have the time and energy to find one who is 28, and enjoys the same attributes.

WOMAN DO NOT MATURE. GET YOURSELF A YOUNG ONE!!!!!!!!!!

btw, excellent to hear.

Comment

Marius delivers yet another extremely disturbing picture.

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by akahebi View Post
                              Marius delivers yet another extremely disturbing picture.

Well done!
                              Which one, the pic or the 20-year young Marius?

Comment

Working...
                              X