Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British/western women

This is a reply to the women thread-

I initially came to Japan because I had a beautiful Japanese girlfriend I found at home in England. I didn't want to come here initially but once I was here I had a really good salary and I've been sucked in. I always found it really easy to meet foreign non British girls although meeting British particularly English girls slightly difficult but possible maybe easier than my friends. I personally find British girls look fine as good as the Japanese but they're too hard and unfeeling they do things to men these days which would surprise a serpent with their lack of feeling. Britain is an insular island country and like Japan I think things can go too far within society because they're not kept in check by other countries opinions. Women who are total man haters are encouraged which is as bad as condoning mysogny. The women totally have the upper hand. And the break up is usually institigated by women for example they found a new boyfriend ten years younger and leave their older guy with a receeding hairline.

Men are scared to stand up to the women which is not surprising because not only do the other women group together but some of the other (more narrow minded men) support the feminists themselves. Basically the women have even got half the men going along and agreeing with their derogatory attitude to men. The social problem is so deep it will never be sorted out in my lifetime. The suicide rate amongst men is three times higher than it is for women and this clearly caused by the social changes over the last twenty years - women are more independent, and a kind of revenge for mens 'past crimes' is considered ok. . Like it's considered ok to treat young Germans badly because of what they did in the war. The divorce rate is really high these days, and men often live alone. I think men need women more than other way around now that financially they've become equal but men aren't as emotionally, and assertively resourceful as women and need sex.

All this annoys me, I'm not charisma man- I'm goodlooking and I think Japan is too alien to stay for the rest of my life so I'm not sure what to do next. It seems that Canada, US etc also are places where women have the upper hand but maybe Britiain is worse and America. I met a American guy who studied in the UK when I asked him about British people the one thing he said was the women were frosty!

I'm not sure where to go next! And I wish western particularly British guys would drop the guilt complex and stand up for themselves.

Wot Wot!!!!

Originally posted by lemonboy
    I wish western particularly British guys would drop the guilt complex and stand up for themselves.
    I'm with ya, there sourpuss.
    When I lived in Britain, I could not believe the crap we of the vaginally challenged species were expected to take based simply on our endowments. Mind you, I found a happy balance with the two girls I dated simply by refusing to swallow that kind of treatment, and by insisting that they swallow my treatment of them, which was usual, nice, Canadian style. Fair is fair, but it is also a two way street.
    Ganbare, Yuzu-bo

Comment

I poop on your stereotypes. Despite the support group atmosphere of these forums, I've got to call a spade when I see it.
      Women need a guy who knows how to put the root down. Frosty women are looking for the 熱い一っぱつ, and if you're tip-toeing around, courting their whims, you might be better off taking ahold of two bricks and smashing whatever that dangly piece of skin between your legs is, into oblivion.

http://www.heartless-_____es.com/

I'm sorry for using 熱い一っぱつ, I know it's old and ダサい but I still find a good use for it every once in a while.

Comment

Now, sir Morning Star sir, what the heck are 熱い一っぱつ and ダサい? The first one has someting to do with hot tempered Latino Machos, and the other one with being overused?

I am only san-kyu nihongo speaker da kara.

Comment

Which country has the best chicks?

Well not all chicks over there are unattractive it's mostly their attitude to men which is the problem. And the country isn't that bad I've traveled to all the others English speaking ones plus many others. I stereotype is bad food and and bad weather but I was from the south and for me both were tolerable although not great. But the women definitely were not tolerable and they're getting worse! People should stop joking about the food which is getting better with all the immigrants going there and start joking about the women so they get the message! Kangaroo women are laughed at for their lack of feminity but it should be British women they're even worse in other ways. If it wasn' t for the women I'd probably would have experienced Japan and gone back by now! Any ideas on any other good countries especially for chicks?

I heard Kyushu girls and better than Tokyo ones.

Comment

Yeah, I've heard Ethipia is great for chicks, especially if you have a thing against fat mamas.

Comment

Be a loser, find a loser. Don't usually like to generalize but you can travel the whole world and if you carry the great big weight of your preconceptions with you , you will only find who you are looking for. If you treat people as individuals, with dignity and interest, and not as a category to be measured by their body size, hair colour, exploitability, or easy susceptibility to your "charms" you might have better luck in any country.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaijin de Moscu
                Now, sir Morning Star sir, what the heck are 熱い一っぱつ and ダサい? The first one has someting to do with hot tempered Latino Machos, and the other one with being overused? I am only san-kyu nihongo speaker da kara.
                I'm pry only 3-kyu myself.
                熱い一っぱつ (atsui ippatsu) --> Hot shot. It's been out of circulation for at least 10 years.
                ださいーダサい --> Short for だって埼玉だよ(datte Saitama dayo) This one might be a bit dated, too, but it refers to something being out of touch, out of fashion, or just plain sucking.

Comment

Be a loser! Well you're right about not having preconceptions about other countries. But this over reaction leads me to think you're just bitter about the truth written at the begining of these threads. Are you a western/ British woman ?

Comment

Originally posted by Morning Star
                    I'm pry only 3-kyu myself.
                    熱い一っぱつ (atsui ippatsu) --> Hot shot. It's been out of circulation for at least 10 years.
                    ださいーダサい --> Short for だって埼玉だよ(datte Saitama dayo) This one might be a bit dated, too, but it refers to something being out of touch, out of fashion, or just plain sucking.
                    I had a few good laughs with my g/f about these two... she said 'umm' to the first one (mentioning the Fight Ippatsu commercial where it means 'ganbare'), and said the second one is very Tokyo... that they made 'datte Saitama' as a joke out of the commonly used 'dasai' which according to her is correct Japanese She's from Osaka, mind you.

Anyway. I really want to restart my Japanese... but need French here... zannen nagara.

Comment

the way your treated

Well I'm american and I have found myself not dating american men anymore. Im currently dating a guy from the Philippines and out of all the men Ive dated he has treated me the best. He makes me feel special and treats me like a lady. Most american men that ive dated didn’t do this. Ive been told by many of them that I was a feminist. And I will admit with some of them I was. But with the guy im dating now, I find myself acting less and less like that.

All Im just saying is that the way a guy treats a lady can affect her attitude too. Just like some women have too many demands some men also do to and that goes for all ethnicities

This is just my american girl point of view.

Comment

Of course he's gonna treat you like an angel, you are his arm candy, he wants to show you off.

But don't expect it to last, milk him for all he's worth while you have him pussy whipped.

Comment

Originally posted by kuro_kitty
                          Of course he's gonna treat you like an angel, you are his arm candy, he wants to show you off.

But don't expect it to last, milk him for all he's worth while you have him pussy whipped.

ya i know kitty. I don't look at him as marriage material. I'm just enjoying the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Song2
                            So, purely for blokey research purposes, may I ask as to whether the amount of clothes, handbags, shoes, jewellery etc has increased inline with the amount your feminist actions have dwindled?
                            Well yes I will admit that the way I dress has changed a little but I always been a big shopper so the amount of clothes and shoes I buy hasn't change much. As far as jewellery goes, I never been a big fan of it and I'm still not but if he gave me a ring or something I'm not going to turn it down.

Comment

Something I notice a lot when I go back to London is that English girls tend to show their midriffs off, seemingly more so if they have a 'builder' physique. This was more 1 or 2 years ago but the fashion was for stomach hanging over the hipster pants and cleft showing at the back. Couple this with their 'ladette' approach to life, and drinking in particular, and the picture is not pretty. Having said that there's definitely plenty of roses around too.

Comment

Working...
                              X