X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More to love

Im just curious . How many of you would date someone who has a little more to love and how much is to much. Guys and Girls respond.

Just to clarify, are you talking about fat?

Comment

I have to draw the line a woman's stomach is larger than her tits.

I don't know how girls can go out with fat guys. Guys are ugly enough as it is, but to be fat...and hairy, on top of that. きもいぃ!  

I know guys who shave their chest because it makes them look fat. (me)

Comment

If we are talking about fat...

Big dame for me. Too skinny is also dame.

Comment

All a matter of degree, so I would need pictures, which I don't have. Obviously there is a line to be drawn. Same goes with too skinny.

Comment

I was talking about fat but sincity brings up a good fact about people with other additives.

Morning Star: I guess girls don't care to much about body images. You always see skinny women with a man who looks like he's carrying triplets but you hardly see it the other way around.

Ive date both men and women who were overweight. I dated a guy that had a beer belly and oddly i thought it was cute. As far as girls go. Ive see some girl who look damn good and when they tell you how much they weight your shock because they don't look like they do.

Comment

Weight does not matter so much as having a good breasts to waist to hips ratio. Really overweight women are usually way off, and so are very very skinny women. It's the shape that is important. Weight is a silly thing to measure by because everyone is not the same height and a girl can be bigger but still have a good shape.

Comment

Yup, that's why those Latino girls can be so hot. They have a bit more everywhere, but they have all the curves and the right ratio. One problem is, from what I've seen they don't always age well.

Comment

How right you are madmaxxam. Italian women can be like that as well. How many times have you seen a drop dead gorgeous Italian girl out with her mother/grandmother and not seen a hint of resemblance? Mind you that could have also had something to do with their mothers/grandmothers growing up in different times with different diets and standards of health/beauty. Still, always consider how a partner is gonna look in twenty years before commiting too deeply.

Comment

A woman has to have curves in all the right places otherwise she just looks weird. A little bit of fat doesn't bother me provided she's still well proportioned and she still has those curves.

However a fat girl is simply not attractive to me, also very skinny girls are also pretty reupulsive in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Emulator
                      Still, always consider how a partner is gonna look in twenty years before commiting too deeply.
                      Yuck. Emulator the Stockbroker and his time-share concubines. Creep.

Comment

I love that hour glass look.

Comment

Originally posted by akahebi
                          But to answer the question: Generally, a bit extra is no issue. Not being able to see the button on their jeans because it's hidden under flab... definately not good.
                          Not to mention the permanent imprints that the elastic in their tight underwear leaves on their body. I say permanent as I've never hung around long enough to see if the marks do eventually disappear.
                          [s______]

Comment

spinal tap rules

"Big bottom, big bottom
                            Talk about bum cakes, my girl's got 'em
                            Big bottoms drive me out of my mind
                            How could I leave this behind?"

Comment

nothing wrong with a bit of meat on the old body, too skinny can be just the same. Like what a comedian said...."some people are so skinny that when they're ill, they get faxed to the hospital."

personally, one can always trim off those unwanted bits so no worries for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X